Vax VZL-6017AN Mach 7 Reviews

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Vax VZL-6017AN Mach 7 - Ask a question now

“Vax Mach 7 - The Good and The Bad.”

Written on: 14/09/2011 by Spondulamonkey (1 review written)

I have a Golden Retriever and a cat, I live in a flat and wanted a good all round vacuum cleaner, I came across the Vax Mach 7 which was on a half price offer, its looked the business, very stylish and modern, it had a 6 year guarantee so I bought it. The Good Great suction, gets 80% of pet hairs out of the carpet first time, the special pet tool is also useful for upholstery and also in the car. Has a Hepa filter and is bagless, so its hygenic and easy to clean. Good design, easy to get to… Read Full Review

“Undoubtedly the worst vaccum i have ever purchased !...”

Written on: 14/02/2011 by david cameron1 (1 review written)

Undoubtedly the worst vaccum i have ever purchased ! constantly breaks down (required 3 sets of belts & only 8 months old )each time Vax took over a week to supposedly repair it . Very unstable when cleaning stairs , very very heavy .Generally poor design & build quality .On the plus side it has good suction , WHEN IT IS IN WORKING ORDER !!!!!!! I wish i had checked out a review site before i bought this product or that i had tested it instore. Of to buy another hoover as this 1 has broken… Read Full Review

“I first bought a VAX Mach 7 because a friend had...”

Written on: 20/01/2011 by LornaHowe (1 review written)

I first bought a VAX Mach 7 because a friend had bought it and said it was wonderful with her cat hairs... I have two dogs and was using a Miele cats and dogs which was adequate but hard going... and needed to be done twice every day.

OMG - the difference the Mach 7 made to my house was immediate - I had to empty the bagless cylinder about 6 times the first time I hoovered my front room - and I thought I was doing well with the previous hoover!! However, the biggest shock was that the… Read Full Review