Broseley Stove Specialist www.Broseley-Stove-Specialist.co.uk

Broseley Stove Specialist www.Broseley-Stove-Specialist.co.uk
5.0

Media Gallery for Broseley Stove Specialist www.Broseley-Stove-Specialist.co.uk

“not purchased yet but customer service excellent”

written by tiredandgrey on 24/04/2012

I emailed several stove manufacturers for informationlooking for gas stove suitable for pre-fab, pre-cast flue and out of them all (3 of which did not respond) I found Broseley the most helpful and informative of them all. Good practical information 10/10 ! I am now in the process of getting installation prices by their recommended dealers. I just wish I could remember the name of a showroom in Warrington we visited that sells lots of gas fires who was the most rude and unhelpful person I have come across for a long time - he did nothing but 'call' other companies and even said the information I had was all wrong (despite it coming from their own website ... when I find them again I will review them for sure. More companies like Brosely needed.