Hoover DST10146P-80 Reviews

• Style

• Service & Support

Hoover DST10146P-80 - Ask a question now

“HOOVER ARE ABYSMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...”

Written on: 08/10/2012 by Smiffffy (8 reviews written)

I bought the 10kg 10146P Hoover washing machine 3 years ago, to go alongside my old BOSCH. Bosch cost me £200 7years ago. Hoover cost me £400 3 years ago. HOOVER - NOTHING BUT ERROR AFTER ERROR. No help from Hoover either, who aren't interested! BOSCH - half the price, twice the effort and still going despite being more than double the age of the Hoover machine. IN SHORT _ HOOVER PRODUCE OVER PRICED UTTER RUBBISH - be warned and DON'T BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!… Read Full Review

“I have always taken good care of my appliances, I have...”

Written on: 17/01/2011

I have always taken good care of my appliances, I have an American side-by-side GE fridge/freezer bought 20 yrs ago from the Base PX and they installed a transformer for the 110 to 220 volt. It is still going strong after having moved 3 times during ownership. The Hoover worked fine until last week; code indicates something the matter with the door. It shuts fine, but an old hand "fit it" man said that Hoover & a few other mfgs are now installing protected circuit boards that only they can… Read Full Review