Crystal Skins- Reviews - www.crystalskins.co.uk

Crystal Skins- www.crystalskins.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Crystal Skins- www.crystalskins.co.uk

Crystal Skins- www.crystalskins.co.uk

“iPhone case”

Written on: 29/08/2022 by Tulsa (1 review written)

I have had quite a few items from crystal skins all of which have been brilliant.The service and delivery is second to none and if you text she replies almost immediately.It’s a pity other companies are not as good.Can’t praise her enough.

“A beautiful skin”

Written on: 01/07/2022 by Roswil (1 review written)

I have been buying various items from this lady over the years. She never disappoints. An absolute pleasure to do business with, what she says, she delivers. Her work is of the finest, parcelled and presented to the maximum . Delivery was fast and efficient. I particularly like the sparkles on my Crystal Cascade Flamingo cover, they are so vibrant and colourful. A very satisfied customer.

“World Class Customer Service ”

Written on: 17/03/2022 by Isabellas36 (1 review written)

Customer service is prompt, attentive, & goes the extra mile to resolve & fix whatever you need. This type of service is a rarity now a days, and matches their amazing high quality products. Thank you Zo, for going up and beyond, & giving the best customer care!

“My Mic exceeded my expectations ”

Written on: 17/03/2022 by MiyaReeves (1 review written)

As a professional vocalist, I always wanted a bedazzled microphone. I accidentally came across this website and I am so glad I did. Ordering was easy and I was able to communicate directly with the owner via email. My microphone arrived within two weeks of me ordering it. When I opened my package, I was blown away. My microphone is beautiful and it has my name on it. I could not be more happier. Thank you CrystalSkins for shining a little sparkle into my world.

“In love”

Written on: 10/02/2022 by vickijg21 (1 review written)

Absolutely love my new crystal phone case. It is so sparkly. The service was exceptional and very speedy delivery. I would definitely order from you again Thanks Jan

“Excellent service as always ”

Written on: 03/02/2022 by MikeBurley (1 review written)

I have purchased a few things from Crystal Skins as have always been pleased, the customer service is always great and always kept me informed. You have a customer for life Thanks again

“Sparkling service and beautiful craftsmanship ”

Written on: 12/01/2022 by 275Keith (1 review written)

I have received a stunning bespoke microphone today, just eight days after placing an order. Initial discussions on my requirements were friendly, quick and easy, and I am utterly delighted with the finished product which is exactly as I imagined it, if not better. Will definitely recommend, and will probably return for a future order. Thanks so much!

“GREAT”

Written on: 29/11/2021 by LUCYYD (1 review written)

Happy with the products purchased. Had no problems with anything I have ordered.

“Exceptional service on a bespoke new phone case”

Written on: 24/11/2021 by LiveseyW (1 review written)

Incredible service received from start to finish. Immediate response to my enquiries, request for Crystal samples received promptly. They have been so amazing in helping me decide on my ideas for my phone cover and I am amazed how soon I received it, within 5 days. Its absolutely stunning, I've had Swaroski cases made in the past and they didn't last long, very well made with quality and design fully thought through. I was so excited to open it and the packaging was beautiful too. Highly recommended! Thank you, your amazing!

“Bespoke special order”

Written on: 23/09/2021

I contacted Zo by email with a request based on a prior case I had purchased. Several very prompt emails later she had organised a special order on the site for me and a week later it’s on it’s way. Superb customer service in addition to beautiful products. I’ll be back again and again :)

“Crystal cascade hearts and butterflies case ”

Written on: 05/09/2021 by OscarBabes (1 review written)

Absolutely amazing Crystal cascade hearts and butterflies case in sapphires, aquas, clear and golds with my initials on the back for my Se2020 iPhone, delivery was really quick and the lady which I dealt with was so helpful to me, and because proceeds go to the little ducks that’s all the better, so thank you so much again I will definitely recommend this company and buy from Them again, so pleased with my amazing case:

“Crystal popsocket ”

Written on: 08/07/2021 by Traceyevs (1 review written)

Amazing fast service. I ordered a custom crystal popsocket. the person I dealt with communicated with the throughout. I received my pop socket yesterday and its beautiful and exactly what I wanted. Thank you! I would highly recommend using crystal skins!

“High quality crystal iPhone cases”

Written on: 23/04/2021 by MartinW1536772 (7 reviews written)

They provides really beautiful and high quality crystal iPhone cases and covers. Bought one for my sister as her birthday gift and she likes it so much. Trendy and classy designs. Reasonable cost and nice shipping service.

“Gift Box”

Written on: 05/02/2021 by PeteBeck (1 review written)

Superb luxury box. I bought to house a new bracelet bought for my wifes 60th birthday. Chrystalskins had my wifes initial and 60 for put onto the box. Absolutely made up when it came. It looks so luxurious and expensive but really very reasonably priced. My wife had a phone cover last year that she cherishes, i am sure she will feel the same. The service is also second to none. I emailed to ask for what I wanted. I immediately got a phone call to discuss and arrange. I was a little late for time but they pulled out all the stops and I received it in time. I can't praise and thank you enough. I wish everybody I deal with had was as good as you. Well done to all.

“Finally found the perfect phone case! ”

Written on: 18/01/2021 by Cynthiann (1 review written)

I purchased a cell phone case for my iPhone 12 Pro. Not only is it GORGEOUS but it fits my phone perfectly! I can access all my key buttons without issue. The silk and vintage rose gold crystals are a perfect combo on the clear case. I can show off the beautiful gold color of my phone and add some bling with the phone case. Definitely ordering the key ring to complete the look and it makes it easier to hold my phone without dropping. The case came in a gorgeous white velvet bag and a ribbon tied box. I also received extra crystals AND glue in case of accidents. Winning! :) Shipping to the U.S. was fast when you factor in Covid restrictions. Looking forward to my next order!

“Stunning”

Written on: 13/01/2021 by Nessa6 (1 review written)

My son bought me a phone case for Christmas and it's absolutely beautiful. The customer service is impeccable, keeping you informed all along the way. Would highly recommend and definitely will be purchasing again

“Amazing!”

Written on: 03/01/2021 by Danninewsome (1 review written)

This will be my 4th phone case I have purchased and each time I have been so happy! The cases are so eye catching and everyone always comments on how lovely they are. I look forward to upgrading my phone each time so I have an excuse to order another one! Any questions I had about colour combinations were always answered quickly and I would definitely recommend Crystal Skins to anyone!

“A continuation of absolute beauty ”

Written on: 06/12/2020 by samanthaann (1 review written)

I have had various things over the years and they are just perfect! So sparkly and everyone notices them! The phone case I recently purchased is stunning, beautiful colours and super twinkly. I'm loving my apple watch case, literally make my wrist sparkle with every movement. I love it so much I ordered it in rose gold and now black!! I cannot recommend CrystalSkins enough, very well priced for such craftsmanship. Attention to every detail and boy can you tell. Thank you so much. Your without a doubt my favorite place to shop ♥️ Have a great Christmas and New Year

“AMAZING AS USUAL”

Written on: 12/11/2020 by Bondgirl17 (3 reviews written)

Received my gorgeous iphone 12 promax case and as usual the workmanship is second to none and Zo has worked her magic yet again. The colour combination is gorgeous and the case is super sparkly. I cannot recommend her high enough and every time I get a new item its always absolutely perfect. Thank you so much you are amazing xx

“5 stars”

Written on: 23/10/2020 by jjjoie (1 review written)

Fantastic as always!!! Fast shipping, easy returns, great selction of products, excellent service.