School of Natural Health Studies Reviews - www.naturalhealthcourses.com

Media Gallery for School of Natural Health Studies www.naturalhealthcourses.com

School of Natural Health Studies www.naturalhealthcourses.com

“Nice correspondance course offering”

Written on: 27/02/2020 by qqRoche48 (1 review written)

I would absolutely recommend this school to advance one's own knowledge. If it was a first course I would probably not use them as I don't think the material is that indepth, and I do believe practical modules need practical components, but it is interesting and informative. This school should definitely be used to broaden one's own interests, and for that purpose it receives an A+! I have thoroughly enjoyed my courses with them, and the courses have given me food for thought while in limbo… Read Full Review

“Course Material”

Written on: 04/12/2019 by JLWH (1 review written)

I would not recommend this "school" to anyone due to lack of student care and the fact that substantial amounts (if not all) of their course materials are plagiarized from other published sources - and the principle and lead faculty seem to condone this. I ordered six classes from SNHS. Within the first week of access, I noticed the plagiarism, in all six of the classes. Several pages of text (and some images) were essentially copied and pasted from other, often free, sources with minimal… Read Full Review

Jlwh's Response to JLWH's Review

Written on: 05/12/2019

There is a Wordpress website Review of School of Natural Health Sciences that shows some of the plagiarism, in case anyone is interested.

Mkst's Response to JLWH's Review

Written on: 01/01/2020

Yeah, really interesting to see this info at review of school of natural health sciences dot word press dot com. I was surprised to see the amount of plagiarism there actually is.

Read 2 Comments

“Great school to study with”

Written on: 30/01/2019 by omCox485 (1 review written)

I have just passed my advanced course in Aromatherapy and am absolutely thrilled. I successfully passed the foundation course in June 2018 and am now looking forward to setting up my own practice as a therapist. The courses were well presented and easy to follow. I have such a busy lifestyle, with my family, I am only able to spend a few hours a week with my studies. I never experienced any pressure to complete my studies, simply sent in my assignments whenever I could, which for me was a real… Read Full Review

Creativit's Comment

Written on: 29/01/2020

Hi,
because I'm thinking to do some courses from this website, and you did a year ago, I was thinking if you can give me a feedback. Do you work as a therapist in Aromatherapy, massage, hot stone?
could you let me know, please.
many thanks
silvia

“Disappointed”

Written on: 18/01/2019 by CalebHeath (1 review written)

I have undertaken 13 different Diploma Courses with SNHS and have not had any reason to complain until now. I paid £135 for the Anatomy and Physiology course. I received part one. The text book which was recommended and which the course material refers to is an 8th edition, which means the book is 22 years old. I was informed that if the 8th edition was unavailable then newer editions may be used by referring to the text book index. Unfortunately this is not the case and I spent more time… Read Full Review

“Value for Money”

Written on: 30/07/2016 by AngelaB10 (1 review written)

I am a fully qualified therapist in several practices and all of my qualifications came from fully attended courses certified and accredited by ITEC - worldwide recognised qualifications. However, these courses cost a fortune and whilst the solid 'tools of my trade' needed, in my opinion, to be done through ITEC (A&P, Massage, Sports Massage, Reflex etc) I have also added information by way of using SNHS. I find their courses to be light, interesting and just enough to give me enough… Read Full Review

Sweetjuanita's Response to AngelaB10's Review

Written on: 02/10/2016

Hi.
Thanks for the review of SNHS, very useful - I'm tempted.

Can I ask - where did you obtain your ITEC Reflexology qualification for £800?
This seems a good price.

Good Luck in your therapy work.
Best Wishes

Read 1 Comment

“The School of Natural Health Sciences Excellent !!!”

Written on: 17/07/2015 by Michele1122 (1 review written)

After completing my self study courses in Nutrition, Advanced Nutrition and Reflexology, I would like to say that for any student wishing to study from Home The School of Natural Health Sciences would always be my first choice. I am in fact now looking to see which course I would like to enrol in next. The staff at the school were always helpful even though I chose the self study course, they always replied to my questions. Although I found the lessons very easy to follow, equally there was… Read Full Review

Ifsha's Response to Michele1122's Review

Written on: 10/10/2016

Hey
This is Ifsha
And I am planning to take on the Advance course in nutrition.
I already have a background of nutrition from my Bacelors degree
Is the course content a diploma level for higher studies in the field of nutrition?

Richardkwok's Response to Michele1122's Review

Written on: 24/09/2019

I am contemplating enrolling for their courses, but unsure whether they are legitimate. Would they stop sending you study materials half way through the course? Or delay in sending lessons?

I am also concerned about the study materials provided by them, whether they are useful or that I could also easily obtain from google?

Would appreciate your advice.

Jpb1's Response to Michele1122's Review

Written on: 02/09/2017

Hi looking to do the same course as you and wondered if you are able to get all the material in one go or do they send it out after you have completed each section. Secondly is the material always available for future use or is it restricted?

Michele1122's reply to Jpb1's Comment

Written on: 05/09/2017

Hi, in response to your questions they send out the material as you complete each section. The material is always available to you. As far as I am aware there are no restrictions but you could ask them. I have never had any problems with the school. Good luck with your course if you decide to continue, I found the course very interesting I love to study. If I can help in any other way please let me know

Creativit's reply to Michele1122's Comment

Written on: 29/01/2020

Hi,
do you practice and earn money after these courses?

Read 5 Comments

“Better than the other reviews say”

Written on: 11/02/2015 by 472Archer (1 review written)

I loved the crystal healing and colour therapy courses and I was offered a job immediately I completed them. I am currently doing the Shiatsu course and the assessments have too much repitition in them, but they could be great if altered. There is an awful lot of writing in the Shiatsu course and the diagrams were not great. I do think the online courses are good and I would sign up for another in the future… Read Full Review

“Con artists”

Written on: 09/11/2011 by belmor (1 review written)

I am a qualified Bodyorker having qualified at the ACNT in Australia. I have spent the last few days trying to find reputable, accredited courses to study from home in modalities to complement my original studies. I came acroos this 'School' and wish I hadn't. I was a bit confused about their 'Higher International Diploma' as I couldn't find anywhere on the web what this qualification means. As I'm looking to move abroad I thought this may help in trasfering qualifiations. I certainly… Read Full Review

“Well I can say that I have a lot of experience with...”

Written on: 12/05/2011 by neurophilia (1 review written)

Well I can say that I have a lot of experience with this school. Me and my sister signed up for their "accredited" (NOT) certificates. First I would like to talk about the issues of this sites accreditation. Even though they advertise, over and over again that they are in fact accredited. They are not. I'll explain. They are accredited by http://www.intchm.net/. So basically an alternative medicine school is accredited by another alternative medicine school. (They're probably partners or… Read Full Review

Apothecarymike's Response to neurophilia's Review

Written on: 03/05/2020

I'm glad to see someone else recognizing the quality (or lack thereof) of the course material! I would love to know if you can find plagiarism in the your course materials too, because the things you mentioned sound exactly like the indicators of plagiarism in other courses from SNHS. If you Google "review of school of natural health sciences wordpress" you'll find a web site all about it.

Read 1 Comment

“The School of Natural Health Studies offers a huge...”

Written on: 13/01/2011

The School of Natural Health Studies offers a huge variety of subjects at a very fair price, if choosing selfstudy roughly a quarter if choosing tutored about half the price of other institutions. The staff are very friendly and helpful, easy to contact, reply promptly. The course material is perfectly alright, from a variety of sources. Questions after every lesson and a thorough examination at the end of the course, usually marked within a week. The material is sent by email to download or… Read Full Review