Trust Deed Scotland www.trustdeedscotland.net

2.0
  • Quality Of Service

Trust Deed Scotland www.trustdeedscotland.net - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Trust Deed Scotland www.trustdeedscotland.net

“Trust Deed Scotland changed my life”

written by livingmybestlife on 17/06/2022

I entered into a trust deed on 3rd March 2018 and I was apprehensive about it. 4 years down the line and it's now gotten rid of the debt I had. Life-changing experience that will now allow me to get on with living with my life and now I tell everyone about it. The reviews here don't seem as up to date as the Trust deed Scotland reviews on Trustpilot so I guess nobody really uses this website. But if you do use it, and your reading it now - do you own research and see what you find. As a stranger to you, I can vouch for them if that's any difference to you.

“Shocking”

written by Fionaaa53 on 15/08/2013

Rude, abusive and pushy. They are always on the TV and they treat people terribly. On their website they say "Trust Deed Scotland customers rated our services 4.8 out of 5 from 193 reviews." Are you joking? It's horrible and I can't imagine they actually get away with speaking to people the way they do. I'm reporting them to the ombudsman.

“Trust deed wizard? Nothing magic about trust deed scotland”

written by brianfraser1967 on 24/06/2013

I seen the trust deed wizard advert on tv and after using the "2 MIN TRUST DEED WIZARD TOOL" they called my house and asked to speak to me, not knowing who answered they said they were calling from trust deed scotland about my debt and now my wife knows about my debts. Thanks for nothing trust deed scotland, To make matters worse, I found a forum that reveals the wizard tool is just a hook to capture your details to then pound you with unsolicited calls and text messages. If I ever get hold of the trust deed wizard, I'll ram his wand where the sun dont shine.

“NOT IMPRESSED”

written by on 17/12/2012

I felt like they were pushing me into something I didn't really need or want. I seen the advert on tv a while back so filled out the forms on their web site to get a bit more information I'm not so sure they are that ethical and don't understand why they have so many good reviews (makes you wonder) All in all they should be avoided in my opinion

Trustdeedscotland.net's Comment

Written on: 14/01/2013

All reviews are conducted through a third party independent website called trust Pilot, and are from existing customers - just to set your mind at ease. The advice that Trust Deed scotland.net is both ethical and continually monitored, please call 0141 221 0999 and ask to speak to a manager if you have any concerns, and we would certainly welcome any feeback as we are always looking to make improvements.

Kazali's Comment