Fergusons Chocolates Reviews - www.fergusonschocolates.com

Fergusons Chocolates www.fergusonschocolates.com - Ask a question now

“I ordered a box of Rose & Violet Creams which were...”

Written on: 05/04/2011

I ordered a box of Rose & Violet Creams which were possibly the best I have ever tasted. It came with free delivery and the chocolates arrived the next day so pretty good service all round… Read Full Review

“I was looking for Violet Creams or Rose Creams which...”

Written on: 11/01/2011 by AMMS (9 reviews written)

I was looking for Violet Creams or Rose Creams which were chocolates my mum liked. I found them on this site and ordered a couple of boxes to be sent directly to my mum. After placing the order I realised it would be better if they were delivered to me and contacted them to change the address. I was contacted by someone called 'Colleen' who confirmed they had made my change of address. The chocolates arrived with me within 3 days of ordering. My mum was very happy with them too. Only complaint… Read Full Review