Hiscox Liteflite Pro-II-GAD Reviews

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

Hiscox Liteflite Pro-II-GAD - Ask a question now

“I have just bought the above Hiscox Pro-II-GAD guitar...”

Written on: 10/01/2011 by hadenoughofit (7 reviews written)

I have just bought the above Hiscox Pro-II-GAD guitar case. It is the third Hiscox case I've bought and I have to say they're wonderful. There isn't a review on here, so I thought I'd put that right.
Since I'm putting it in the general Musical Equipment category it seems that the Sound Quality rating is compulsory, so I've given it 5 stars rather than put a non-entry and have it interpreted as 0. Actually, being a guitar case, it's perfectly silent. It seems strange to have "Sound Quality' as a… Read Full Review