Hiscox Liteflite Pro-II-GAD Reviews

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

Hiscox Liteflite Pro-II-GAD - Ask a question now

“I have just bought the above Hiscox Pro-II-GAD guitar...”

Written on: 10/01/2011 by hadenoughofit (7 reviews written)

I have just bought the above Hiscox Pro-II-GAD guitar case. It is the third Hiscox case I've bought and I have to say they're wonderful. There isn't a review on here, so I thought I'd put that right.
Since I'm putting it in the general Musical Equipment category it seems that the Sound Quality rating is compulsory, so I've given it 5 stars rather than put a non-entry and have it interpreted as 0. Actually, being a guitar case, it's perfectly silent. It seems strange to have "Sound Quality' as a mandatory rating when many items of musical equipment don't actually make a sound (e.g. instrument stands, cases, straps, etc).
Hiscox cases provide much greater protection than your average hard case and are a fraction of the price that some other companies charge for similar cases. I have no connection with the company at all but I've contacted them with queries a few times and they are really nice people to deal with. They don't sell direct to the public but they will suggest the nearest outlet, or you can just shop around online for the best price. The RRP for the above case is approx £120 but I paid £88 for mine.
Incidently, they make cases for other instruments too, not just guitars.