Shoes For Kids Reviews - www.shoesforkids.co.uk

Shoes For Kids - www.shoesforkids.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Great site for kids shoes - highly recommend ”

Written on: 05/03/2022 by Georgie20 (1 review written)

I have been buying from this site for about 5 years now. They have some great shoes and have never let me down. And they have so many different types of shoes, much more than most sites. Their website is easy to use and Unlike many other sites, they are much more personable. I alsoreceive their newsletters which sometimes have good promotions on them. A great site for kids shoes and highly recommended.

“I have just found this new site -...”

Written on: 08/01/2011 by mulderat (17 reviews written)

I have just found this new site - WWW.SHOESFORKIDS.CO.UK - which offers loads of childrens shoes at really great prices - Clarks, Buckle My Shoe, Start-Rite and loads of others.

I ordered one pair just to try them - and the shoes turned up the following day. I also received an e-mail confirmation from the owner literally within minutes of placing the order.

Being a professional person who really struggles to get time to visit shoes shops on the High Street, this site is a REAL find!

I have now bought from them on 3 occasions and all I can say is that I wish all online stores were so attentive and offered this exceptional level of customer service. The quality and range of the shoes that they offer is also exceptional.

WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND.