Barclay Autos, Hayes Reviews - www.barclayautos.co.uk

Barclay Autos, Hayes - www.barclayautos.co.uk - Ask a question now

“took a small job to do which should have cost me £110...”

Written on: 15/09/2020 by Blake108 (1 review written)

took a small job to do which should have cost me £110 -£130 ended up messing up my car, I had to take my car to a different garage which corrected the fault but found the Barclay autos Hayes had caused more damage to my car so I ended up paying £600 to fix the problem, please do not take your car here, they tell you a price but then caused your cr more damage to get more money out of you. imwarning you all, DONT TAKE YOUR CAR HERE. … Read Full Review

“Having suffered an accident that severely damaged the...”

Written on: 26/01/2011 by antibandit (1 review written)

Having suffered an accident that severely damaged the front nearside alloy wheel, bent the wishbone & ripped the tyre on Friday 21st January, Barclays Autos was recommended to me by the RAC officer who attended & was towed there by the recovery truck & arrived around 1:00 pm. Upon arrival the vehicle was visually assessed immediately with a brief description of the damage. The proprietor told me he would telephone me later that day with a more accurate assesment. I was telephoned at 4:00pm on… Read Full Review