Panama Jack Basic Mens Boot Reviews

Panama Jack Basic Mens Boot - Ask a question now

“A huge disappointment.”

Written on: 08/04/2017

I was given a pair of Panama Jack boots as a Christmas Present. I was thrilled, until I wore them for just ONE day. The 'walking in'needed for them was a very uncomfortable time, leaving me with blisters (I usually have resilient feet, things like this aren't an issue for me with any other brand) The lambswool lining wore away in a matter of circa 10-14 days at the back of the heel and under the ball of the foot, forcing me to buy insoles to attain any comfort at all. It was when I explained… Read Full Review

“A very well made boot, leather outer AND leather...”

Written on: 07/01/2011 by atarshis (6 reviews written)

A very well made boot, leather outer AND leather lined. Very soft leather means you get a comfortable fit in just a few wears, not like some stiffer boots that take weeks to feel comfortable. I bought mine a month ago, and have tried them in rain, snow and ice with no problems. In fact the only problem I've had with them is that they are too warm! Wearing them indoors can make my feet too hot. There seems to be quite a lot of padding between the inner and outer layer, which is great in the… Read Full Review