Leon Norell Reviews - www.leonnorell.com

Leon Norell - www.leonnorell.com - Ask a question now

“I was looking for a cheap persian carpet and when I...”

Written on: 01/01/2011

I was looking for a cheap persian carpet and when I searched for Persian Carpet London, leonnorell.com came up. The site looked simple, with discounts on almost every carpet and further discount on the special offers. But what impressed me was Leon Norell, the owner. He was down to earth, honest and extremely helpful. We set up an appointment and he even offered to give me a lift from the tube station ( Golders Green ). I told him that I drive so he gave me detailed direction to his office. He… Read Full Review