Flower Station - www.flowerstation.co.uk

Flower Station - www.flowerstation.co.uk
2.9

Flower Station - www.flowerstation.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Flower Station - www.flowerstation.co.uk

“Stunning Birthday Bouquet, Exceeded Expectations”

written by 353Bennett on 13/06/2024

Beyond impressed. I needed a last-minute gift, and Flower Station delivered a great bouquet within hours. The flowers were fresh and lasted a long time.My friend was thrilled, and so was I. Thank you!

“Exceptional Service and Beautiful Flowers”

written by 94Munn on 25/04/2024

Flower Station delighted me with exceptional customer service, competitive pricing, and punctual delivery. The bouquet was beautifully arranged and of high quality, making me a happy customer.

“Excellent customer service”

written by Deacona155 on 25/04/2024

Flower Station provided excellent customer service, timely delivery, and beautiful, fresh flowers at a reasonable price. Highly recommend for any floral needs!

“The Best Flowers!”

written by Collinsuo1950 on 12/02/2024

I ordered from flower station recently, for a friend who got engaged and honestly, aside from the fast delivery and impeccable service, the Quality of the flowers was divine, so fresh! And the recommendations for various boxes of chocolates and champagne was marvelous!

“Excellent Service”

written by TanyaShaw348 on 23/01/2024

Ordered flowers for my family in London, received them the very next day. the flowers were beautiful and lasted very long. My Family was very happy with the flowers. The order was very easy to track. Overall I was very happy with Flower Station :)

“AWFUL FLOWERS”

written by swVogel289 on 24/02/2022

Flowers were delivered by Flowerstation and the next day they were brown and dying. Flowerstation didn't do anything bout it. I Won't ever buy from them again! Waste of my money and time trying to sort this out! RUBBISH!

“I ordered the special . It was a lovely tulip bouquet...”

written by Calland1 on 29/01/2019

I ordered the special . It was a lovely tulip bouquet but when it arrived for my sister's birthday, the leaves were dead and it looked awful. Nothing like what was online.  I shall never order from this company again.

“Amazing”

written by MarkBrighton on 13/06/2017

I have to admit I do take my time to read external reviews on companies I choose to order to as well as being very cautious when ordering from someone for the first time. On this occasion, I have to say Flower Station was a complete surprise. The website is like most florist websites, the bouquets look good and prices seem to be some of most competitive online with free delivery. I choose their bouquet of the week for a same day delivery service in London. Checkout was secure and email notification followed up straight away....with another email with regards to my delivery status and live tracking. All in all everything went as smooth as could and I though they deserver this five start review. I would recommend Flower Station to anyone looking for some great flowers and a really good customer service.

“Highly Recommended”

written by AmberSmith80 on 01/06/2017

I recently visited their store in Park Road and was met by a very elegant manager, I think his name was Memo? or Nemo.. He was very professional and assured me that whilst he is in charge of the business he would look after me with all his heart. Very reassuring I thought but to e honest everything did actually go smoothly with my order and I will be ordering again.

“A very good florist”

written by ProdieWill on 26/05/2017

I received an email advertising their bouquet of the week with some really nice chocolates (Cacao Samapaka). My wife absolutely loved the flowers and the chocolates. Overall a very smooth and pleasant experience. I have ordered from Flower Station before and will order again for sure. I am also impressed with their loyalty program. Keep it up Flower Station.

“Terrible!”

written by Kriszti on 07/05/2017

Terrible service! Didn't deliver my order, plus they asked me to pay 15£ more! Don't recommend!!

“Did not deliver flowers for mothers day”

written by donaldgilmour on 28/03/2017

I chose this firm to order mothers day flowers as delivery was promised on the day required. The flowers failed to turn up, my mother was disappointed. There was no answer to my calls on the day. The following day I managed to get though and I was told someone had left me a voicemail; I didn't not receive this. There was very little in the way of help, a refund was refused and the flowers still have not turned up. Do not use this company; it appears be set up as a rip off.

“Mismatch between pictures and flowers delivered”

written by Mariachi84 on 27/03/2017

I chose a really nice bunch of MIXED tulips wrapped in a cute canvas on the website. I really liked it because of the yellow tulips in it,very pleasing to my gf. They delivered only purple ones,clumsily wrapped in normal plastic. I messaged them to talk about it but no reply at all. I am very disappointed by all this. I don't recommend them at all if you want to make a nice surprise to your gf

“What a let down for a flower shop to screw up AGAIN”

written by NickFoley on 06/12/2016

These people couldn't even deliver a bunch of flower to an office with 6 hour notice, they tried to deliver at 6.45 to an office after telling me they could do it in office hours. Don't trust them with your important stuff like flower to your woman or a thank you, they will let you down, they even had the front to charge for delivery and still failed.

“Flowers never delivered!!”

written by NolaDevlin on 18/11/2016

This order was never received by my sister in law in the hospital. I understand hospitals are difficult places to deliver to but I am extremely disappointed that on the birth of my niece the flowers that I sent were not received and with it the recognition that we were thinking of them even though we are all the way in Australia. I sent an email complaining but never got any response. Very, very upset and will never use this service again.

“Avoid like the plague”

written by GriffinMorrow on 05/03/2016

Bought an expensive bunch of flowers and paid extra to get them delivered at an agreed time. Flowers didn't turn up and their support contact number was actually out of order the whole afternoon due to "high call volumes". I can only assume a bunch of other people were ringing in to complain. When I eventually got hold of them they didn't have a clue what was going on. Still waiting for the flowers now. Just avoid these guys.

“worst customer service ever”

written by AlexParker on 01/02/2016

Do not use this company. I purchased a bouquet advertised on their website and what was received was completely different and massively undervalue. I called their customer services team only to be told that the flowers I received couldn't have come from them as that's not how they arrange flowers. Essentially calling me a liar!! I have never received such terrible customer service I'm my life! I am appalled!

“worst service ever!”

written by alexandrubucalae on 29/09/2015

I have order same day delivery flowers, and specified that the flowers have to be delivered by 18:00. after 10 min I called them to check if I can change the card message and they helped but noone mentioned anything that a delivery may not be possible at 18:00. at 17:15 I called tocheck the status of my delivery and I was told that the order will be delivered at 20:00 the latest. while that wasn't convenient at all they promised after contacting the driver that it will be delivered in 30 min. at 18:20 when I called again the're saying that il will take another 25 min !!! order was delivered at 19:15!!! it is outrageous!!! it was too late!!! they screwed up everithing for me !!!!

“4 days late!!!”

written by Omari45 on 04/08/2015

Ordered flowers for a Friday - very special occasion for a dear friend. They messed up the postcode ( that was the excuse anyway) and we did not discover hadn't been delivered until last night (Monday). Three phone calls answered by three different people and no one able to communicate with the delivery driver to find out if been delivered today. Absolutely useless. Still waiting to hear if flowers been delivered tonight after a fourth call.. So upset and disappointed for our friend. Shall be asking for my money back!

“Top place to get luxurious flowers!”

written by jamescarmouche on 05/06/2015

Last week I was looking forward to get luxurious flowers for my girlfriend. And, luckily Google drive me at Flower Station. Well, I really need quick delivery for luxurious flowers because she is about to leave the city. I am truly impress by the service from Flower Station because they delivered the flowers on time. Highly recommended to anyone who are in need to get flowers on affordable rate in london.