ISPA Health & Beauty Wokingham Reviews

4.7

ISPA Health and Beauty Wokingham - Ask a question now

“great family oriented”

written by LeaConnell402 on 28/03/2016

you want to know they care about your needs and are always there for you so if I was you I would definitely try them out!!!!!Etalaze Products video Review (2)!!!!!Etalaze Products video Review (2)

“great family oriented”

written by LeaConnell402 on 28/03/2016

“After years of unsuccessful and expensive treatments,...”

written by on 29/12/2010

After years of unsuccessful and expensive treatments, nothing seemed to have an effect on my damaged skin. As a long term sufferer of acne, my skin suffered severely and nothing seemed to be helping.

A friend recommended microdermabrasion, rating it highly as extremely good value for money. Willing to try any treatment at this stage, I booked myself onto a short course and I'm so glad I did! The treatment had almost immediate effects, and seems to immensely improve with every visit.

Not only has my skin improved beyond all expectations, but my self esteem and overall well being has been dramatically enhanced, changing my life. Thank you so much for providing such an excellent service, others shouldn't wait so long before booking themselves in!

Deborah Willis, Henley