Mustard Coffee Shop Reviews

• Quality of Service

Mustard Coffee Shop - Ask a question now

“Having spent Christmas with family in Norfolk, I found...”

Written on: 29/12/2010 by Jodie Thirkill (1 review written)

Having spent Christmas with family in Norfolk, I found myself stuck in a turkey sandwich and sales shopping limbo. My particular shopping trip yesterday took me deep into the relatively unfamiliar Norwich Lanes where I happened to stumble upon the recently reopened Mustard Coffee Shop. In an effort to revive me in anticipation of another bout of shopping, I stepped inside and had a browse. The thing that instantly struck me when I arrived was that there was literally nothing about Mustard that… Read Full Review