Maid2Clean Domestic Cleaning Company - www.maid2clean.co.uk

Maid2Clean Domestic Cleaning Company - www.maid2clean.co.uk
4.4

Comment from Review Centre

Note from Review Centre:

Maid2Clean are keen to provide a high standard of service and resolve any issues. If possible please state the area in which you received their service.

Media Gallery for Maid2Clean Domestic Cleaning Company - www.maid2clean.co.uk

“Very satisfied so far, thank you. Very satisfied with...”

written by Karenllewellyn on 11/06/2024

Very satisfied so far, thank you. Very satisfied with all three cleaners since September. Just hope this one stays a bit longer than the other two. She did a good job on Friday, it was her first day cleaning my house.

“professional company 5 star ”

written by craftysheila on 07/06/2024

great company reliable cleaners polite professional reasonable charges . not had any issues will return to this company again

“We love our new cleaner”

written by Brendywendy on 04/06/2024

House has never been more spotless. The cleaner comes every two weeks and is very good, quick and efficient, she whizzes through the list. It makes keeping the house tidy a breeze and means we've got the time to stay on top of the laundry pile, which has never been smaller!

“Polite & friendly & very good cleaner.”

written by AlexaJohnson on 04/06/2024

We are very pleased with the efficiency and quality of our cleaner.

“The Maid2Clean service was easy to navigate, and I’m...”

written by on 29/05/2024

The Maid2Clean service was easy to navigate, and I’m happy with my assigned cleaner

“Failed deep cleam”

written by on 26/05/2024

Cleaner hassled de.anded payment before she even started. Floors weren't swept, hoovered or mopped, dusting not completed in all rooms. Bathroom not touched at all. Complained and told I would receive my money back, I only got back one hour £14. Won't be using them again. Awful experience.

“an excellent service”

written by 46Leach on 13/05/2024

the young lady is a vey pleasant and hard working person

“Great service”

written by eumotong on 09/05/2024

Very efficient service. Great staff and customer service.

“An Excellent Cleaning Company”

written by on 29/04/2024

A good, efficient service, an excellent cleaner provided. Am pleased with efforts to find back up cover when my cleaner is away.

“Very pleased with the contact I made with Made2Clean. ”

written by Garzajj17 on 29/04/2024

I have said it all on the initial page. But I will be back when the builders have left my house. I liked Sallie who came for interview and wish her the best of luck in her changing work pattern. I especially appreciated Made2Clean's practice of arranging for client to interview a prospective cleaner. Very comforting, as the two agencies I was with before couldn't care less about that, just sent anyone they could. Furthermore I didn't think any of their cleaners were good. The only plus mark was that they were excellent at leaving the place looking good, but if you moved anything there was always a pile of dust , etc., etc. Superficial clean was the motto. I would like to have known if my cleaner was a thorough cleaner; and I would always say " Do the usual this week, but one room better and the others less well this week". All the cleaners I have had before have had that, but these days the young don't listen. Just do the lot and then find they can goo 15 minutes eary

“Cleaner recommended ”

written by LilianaHurley452 on 19/04/2024

Excellent service and in time and flexible. Easy-going,respect of the time Excellent experience and very good cleaning in details and on time . Know what to do

“Prompt and efficient”

written by Davidson422 on 15/04/2024

Our cleaner is always prompt and carries out her work in a quiet and efficient manner. She is happy to clean around us rather than us having to vacate rooms as she works. She performs whatever tasks we ask of her without question

“Girlie is very professional and prompt. Always smiling...”

written by Nancywassef on 14/04/2024

Girlie is very professional and prompt. Always smiling and energetic . She is thorough in her cleaning .,very reliable and works extremely hard for the entire time to keep our home sparkly clean . I am happy with her standards of performance. Thank you Maid2Clean for your excellent service.

“Great service and makes life easier!”

written by VeeAy on 05/04/2024

Amazing service! I don’t have to worry about cleaning especially with a newborn. The set up process was quick and efficient. A happy customer

“Great job!!”

written by Cleanhouse on 03/04/2024

Great to come home to such a tidy clean home!!Thankyou for such good service.

“Great quick service ”

written by DSSL on 03/04/2024

Found Maid2clean on line. Good quick service and reliable friendly cleaners.

“Friendly reliable cleaning service”

written by DaphneHudson on 07/03/2024

Very happy with the service that we have received with a reliable, very good cleaner turning up and flexible with the cleaning tasks that they are asked to perform.

“Reliable service, efficient cleaner ”

written by AbramMorris on 04/03/2024

Very happy with the quality of service I am getting. My cleaner is very reliable , efficient and flexible.

“Excellent cleaning service”

written by Nala101 on 04/03/2024

I have been using Maid2Clean for a few months now and the service has been excellent. The cleaner I have is very consistent in how the cleaning is done. We have a very good system for keeping stocks of cleaning materials at the required level. The only downside is that things don't always go back in the same place which can be fun trying to find where its been put.

“Expert cleaning service”

written by Diana56789 on 01/03/2024

l am delighted with the very high cleaning standards of my cleaner, she is a treasure and leaves my home sparkling clean and smelling fresh. I would recommend Maid2Clean to anyone!

Asked by PaulineHogarth on 28th March 2022 Report this content
How much do they charge to clean a two bed semi & study upstairs with a lounge, kitchen & conservatory downstairs?

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site