Smugglers Cove Resort & Spa Reviews

Smugglers Cove Resort & Spa - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Smugglers Cove Resort & Spa

Smugglers Cove Resort & Spa

“My boyfriend and I had a great time at Smugglers Cove...”

Written on: 16/01/2011

My boyfriend and I had a great time at Smugglers Cove Resort & Spa in the first weekend in January 2011. Everyone was friendly, there was lots to do everyday. We're quite active and between swimming in the pools and sea, kayaking, walking/jogging on the gorgeous grounds, the fitness centre,a bit of yoga -we definitely were active without being completely mental on the fitness side of things. If you are into tennis, the courts are first rate and there are lots of them. We did eat a lot too -… Read Full Review

“Smugglers Cove in St Lucia is on a great beach and is...”

Written on: 24/12/2010 by MikeandKids (3 reviews written)

Smugglers Cove in St Lucia is on a great beach and is just brilliant for kids. It used to be an Almond and has just become independant. Having stayed there twice I can honestly say it now has everything an Almond offers plus a bit more. The kids club was definately better than last time and my kids had a brilliant time which made mum and dad very happy...! I stayed mid December 2010… Read Full Review