Bosch TAS4013GB Tassimo Coffee Maker Reviews

3.9

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Summary

''Would you like to have a machine that can prepare all the hot beverages you want, whenever you want them – at the touch of a button? Then the Tassimo T40 machine with classic design will be perfect for you. Its intuitive handling makes the preparation of a large variety of hot beverages a piece of cake We have equipped your Tassimo T40 machine with sophisticated features like an intelligent drink identification system and that means you hardly have to do anything yourself anymore. Your Tassimo T40 machine automatically adjusts to any beverage you have chosen. Your Tassimo T40 machine is easy to maintain, has low energy consumption and is instantly ready to serve your first cup.''
Bosch TAS4013GB Tassimo Coffee Maker - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Bosch TAS4013GB Tassimo Coffee Maker

“no problem”

written by nivals2016 on 11/11/2016

Had my bosch tassimo coffee maker 3 years and have not had any problems with it. When any of my friends visit they always ask for a drink out of the tassimo.

“Never again”

written by Maxwell148 on 27/10/2016

Tassimo is lovely coffee but the Bosch machine is useless. The first machine was less than a year old and was returned for repair twice, on the third occasion we through away. My wife insisted on a replacement which we bought, it lasted 2 months. Unfortunately lost receipt, bought dolce gusto. There is clearly a design fault with Bosch's machine when the cartridge bursts forcing connections apart, a completely useless machine that no one should purchase.

“I couldn't live without it”

written by Natasha_Shy on 29/10/2014

I am a morning coffee girl and this Tassimo is perfect for me, take it off me at your peril!

“Not much good.”

written by Sukieandme on 30/07/2014

My machine is very temperamental and unreliable. Sometimes it works well but other times it won't. When I press the brewing unit lid down it very often just shows a yellow light instead of green.

“Good coffee”

written by Jewels128 on 08/09/2013

Plenty of selection on the tassimo website and some really good flavours and some not so good ones

“Not as great as they make out”

written by DS3Sport on 05/09/2013

Wanted a Tassimo for quite some time and eventually bought this model a few months ago. I am a big fan of Costa and Cappuccino in particular so couldn't wait to try the Costa Tassimo pods. What a complete let down and waste of money! You cannot make a Cappuccino with this machine. It has no facility to froth milk and the god awful uht milk they supply with the pods should never be let anywhere near a cappuccino! To be fair that is Costa's fault, not the Tassimo. So for cappuccino either buy a separate milk frother or just go to your favorite coffee shop. For things like americano, espresso and Suchard hot Chocolate however it's fine, hence the three stars. Right now looking to get a Nespresso and Aeroccino 3 as it suites my purposes better. On the plus side it makes some drinks well, it's very quick, clean and convenient. On the negative...well it's not really a negative just be realistic about your expectations..oh and don't pay silly money for one. More than £40 is too much in my book.

“Tassimo coffee machines”

written by Juney66 on 24/07/2013

I love this machine. Unlike most coffee drinks machines, has a wide variety of drinks by different brands. Can make tea hot chocolate and coffee. Not tied into one brand like the Nescafé machine. Looks good, is not as cute as others but definitely value for money. When you register your machine you also get £20 cash back to spend on their website. So you get a great variety of choices and if you spend £35 you get free delivery, so works out cheaper than supermarkets fot the T discs.

“Good Machine”

written by MrBear5587 on 14/05/2013

Purchased this a couple of months ago. My first hot beverage machine. You can make so much more than coffee (plenty of nice coffee's available too). It's relatively quiet, looks nice and Tassimo has a nice selection of pods available. Would recommend this over the T20 due to the larger water tank and no cheap looking shiny plastics.

“lack of choice”

written by MarkEdin76 on 30/12/2011

Had this machine just over a year (as a replacement for another trusty & well serving tassimo). The maker itself is very good, however over the last 12 months or so the choice of pods has become a concern. i.e. the options available in supermarkets are of average to poor quality. (kenco's offerings taste like stale dirt). Ever since starbucks stopped making their house blend, I've had to order online from Kraft in europe, so as to increase my choice of beverage. There are dozens of coffees you simply cannot buy here. That said it's still massively superior to the dolce gusto.

“Bought one of the black ones of these and so impressed...”

written by tinkeywinkey on 04/05/2011

Bought one of the black ones of these and so impressed with it bought another for my bedroom that of course was red and would look great.

Due to illness I have on another occasion dropped kettle with hot water and as I dont always know when having turn/fit or one coming on the fact i can even when been ill just reach over and press a button is great.

A good excuse to to have a nice red one in my room as it is superb.

“I have recently purchased a Tassimo machine. It was on...”

written by Kirsty30 on 22/12/2010

I have recently purchased a Tassimo machine. It was on offer at my local Argos half price and I wish I had purchased one earlier. My husband doesnt like coffee so the beauty of this one is that it does a range of teas and hot chocoaltes as well as latte's, cappucino's and regular coffee's. It looks stylish and the drinks are superb. I was told the t-discs were a little pricey but I was pleased to find that they range from £1.80-£3.75 for either 8 or 16 pods in my local supermarket which I do not think is too bad. It is a self cleaning machine and is quick and easy to use, with the machine making just the right amount and heats the water inside so there is no chance of scalding.Highly recommended.

Asked by CoffeeWayne on 5th June 2018 Report this content
I had a problem making coffee even with my first cup after using the barcode. I think I got maybe 10 cups out of it and it will not make any more. If this is all it can do it's useless to me.  Does anyone else get more cups than that?

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site