Fallout: New Vegas Reviews

• Graphics

Fallout: New Vegas - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Fallout: New Vegas

Fallout: New Vegas

“Fantasic Game too play, amazing so much to do ”

Written on: 04/01/2012 by themaninthevan2001 (121 reviews written)

I've played a pretty good bit of the game so far and aside from some technical issues (which come on, this is a MASSIVE game, its going to be bugged up) The Mojave Wasteland is full of life and adventures, not just a desolate wasteland with metro tunnels covering 90 percent of traveling and dead ends everywhere you look. Fallout New Vegas does something Bethesda wasn't able to do, actually it does a lot of things ;]. One good thing about this game is you dont run into the same character models… Read Full Review

“Having been introduced to the Fallout saga of games at...”

Written on: 16/01/2011 by Kevin Tompkins (4 reviews written)

Having been introduced to the Fallout saga of games at Fallout 3 I was eager to continue this immense role playing experience with this latest instalment. I found the game hugely similar to the F3, which in many ways is a positive thing. The detailed character interactions and the wide choice of game paths is what has created the Fallout legacy and it showed no signs of holding up here. The storyline in my opinion is a little bland, relying too much on the glitz and glamour that Las Vegas is… Read Full Review

“I love the Fall Out universe that Bethesda have...”

Written on: 15/12/2010 by reviewkitten (295 reviews written)

I love the Fall Out universe that Bethesda have created. I racked up over 100 hours playing Fallout 3 (and I still haven't played all the DLC's) and awaited Fallout: New Vegas like a child at Christmas. I even pre-ordered the game I wanted it that much. It arrived and I sat down for what I thought would be a solid weekend of gaming. Oh how I feel let down. The graphics are still good, the story hooks you in and the improvement of how you can make repairs, plus now you change the type of ammo… Read Full Review

Reviewkitten's Response to reviewkitten's Review

Written on: 03/01/2012

Finally completed the game after a few painful months of picking it up, playing a bit before getting annoyed at it crashing and switching it off again. The storyline seemed to just trail off at the end and I really didn't care how it ended. I seemed to have no control over how it went down as it was all dependant on certain skills which were set in stone way back in game.

I'm currently slogging through some of the other side stories to see if I can feel a bit happier about the game but to be honest this was way below par compared with Fallout 3 which I replayed twice once I finished.

Read 1 Comment