Infinity Kitchen Designs - Doncaster Reviews

5.0

Infinity Kitchen Designs - Doncaster - Ask a question now

“Excellent Company ”

written by Dougjess on 05/07/2023

From first contact to the scheduling of the work everything went like clockwork. This was the first kitchen I have had professionally fitted and was anxious after hearing the horror stories of Wren and B&Q but infinity were excellent, the finish and attention to detail was great. I would recommend them to anybody contemplating renewing their kitchen

“New kitchen ”

written by dmckinstrey on 14/07/2022

Management friendly and helpful. Tradesmen efficient and friendly. The small issues we had were resolved to our satisfaction. Would use again.

“New kitchen”

written by Chrismarks1960 on 14/07/2022

Needed a new kitchen and dud not know where to start. Infinity kitchens offered a complete dedign and fitting service. We changed things from the initial design without any problems. They dealt with plumbing electrics and plastering, as well as the fitting. An excellent job from start to finnish.

“EXCELLENT KITCHEN PLANNING & FIT OUT”

written by TrinaT on 13/07/2022

Had my new kitchen fitted a year ago. Still loving it and looks as good now a year on, outstanding quality and workmanship. Thanks to the team at Infinity Kitchens. Was flawless and professional from the planning to completion. Would highly recommend them if you are looking for a new kitchen or bedroom. 10 out of 10 / 5 Star service

“Excellent services Everytime ”

written by Damonico on 25/01/2020

This company are amazing - they did everything I asked and more. The attention to detail and overall experience was excellent. Very trustworthy and 100% professional from start to finish. Good communication and also excellent after sales !! Would definitely recommend to anyone. Timed perfectly for delivery - installation - and workmanship from the fitters is exceptional. I have used these for a kitchen in my previous house. Was very impressed with that so used again for the new property. Also a bedroom fitment and under stairs. All very very good.

“Utility room design and build”

written by BLL8 on 22/11/2018

After deciding we wanted to turn our junk room into a utility room, we contacted Infinity Kitchens. We described what we wanted, but they also gave us ideas and tips where we would have made mistakes without guidance. The quote included breakdown of who needed paying when which we found really useful. It was also very clear what was and wasn't included and our responsibilities i.e buy 3m of tiles. We were kept up-to-date with progress, and they were always contactable with queries and issues. The workmen were all prompt and helpful. We are 100% happy with the finished results. Thank you

“Brilliant service from start to finish.”

written by CaroleCook01 on 16/03/2017

We are over the moon with our new kitchen. The service provided is second to none, friendly and such amazing value. Alastair is so helpful, absolutely no pressure selling, which is very rare to find, absolutely nothing is too much trouble. They are brilliant kitchen fitters, their work is first class. Would thoroughly recommend and would not hesitate to use again. Thank you all.

“Amazing kitchen”

written by Battersby on 12/09/2016

From the minute I spoke to the salesman everything was amazing. All of the staff there are so thoughtful and organised nothing was too much. Delivery was on time and organised. I could go on and on praising them all but would not know where to stop. The quality of the kitchen is fantastic as was the workmanship of the fitters and plasterers and electrics and plumbing. The whole package was very exceptional. The fitter cleaned up every night and left the place immaculate, he was so very kind and attentive and thoughtful. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone. Thank you all so very much.

“Kitchen transformation. ”

written by Glassofwine on 09/04/2016

From the moment he walked in I trusted him not to let me down and he didn't. He helped plan the kitchen refurbishment without being pushy. Everything was my choice and there is a very good range to chose from . The two kitchen fitters were extremely hard working and tidied up every day when finished. My kitchen looks amazing. The cost was very reasonable compared to other quotes not the cheapest but certainly not the dearest. Do not be put off by the fact that they have a stall on Beverley market. The personal service they give is second to none. I have no hesitation in recommending infinity kitchen designs.

“Kitchen upgrade with new doors & some new cabinets”

written by HowardQ on 07/04/2016

We had decided on a kitchen upgrade with new doors and some new cabinets. We met with Infinity to discuss options and costs and the work was planned and scheduled. We were kept informed of progress and fitters arrived on schedule. The fitter mentioned that this type of job was more difficult and probably more time consuming than a straightforward new kitchen and I believe this to be true. The attention to detail was first class, with little filler pieces where needed, to leave us with what looked like a brand new kitchen. Every aspect of the work was undertaken with great care to leave us with an outstanding result at a VERY competitive price. We are very pleased with every aspect of this refurbishment, which has totally transformed our old "tired" kitchen. We would be very happy to recommend your company/services to anyone. Very many thanks for an excellent job.

“Best service ever!”

written by sassyK1993 on 19/08/2015

I shopped around before going to Infinity Kitchen Designs and wish I had gone to them first. From the intial contact to the finished outcome, I could not find fault if I wanted to! The initial 'sales' call was informal but professional and we were provided with honest, helpful advice throughout the process. There was no hard sell and no badgering phone calls to try and gain our business. Once we made the call to confirm we wanted to go ahead, the kitchen was measured up and all my requirements were discussed in detail, nothing was too much trouble. The fitters arrived as per our schedule and were polite, courteous and fastidious in their work; which took as long as we were advised. We were contacted at the end of each day by one of the directors to check we were happy with everything so far which I thought was a nice touch. The overall outcome was absolutely fantastic and I could not be happier with results, so much so, I have already recommended to a friend. Thank you Infinity Kitchen Designs :)

“Always put the customer needs/requirements first”

written by 323Bruce on 22/07/2015

Great company all round, from first phone call making the appointment to visit my home and carry out estimate to the finished job. All staff from director to labourer are professional in their work. Kitchen units are excellent quality. Would recommend this company for sure.

“new Kitchen”

written by on 14/05/2015

Fantastic new kitchen. The cabinets are so well made, the fitter did a brilliant job , they plasters also did a great job to. Everybody that sees our new kitchen think it looks brilliant. Nothing is to much trouble for them. Would highly recommend this firm. I have waited 8years for a new kitchen, well worth the wait.

“New kitchen”

written by on 14/02/2015

Brilliant job, exellent cabinnts, and so well made. The fitters and plasters did a really good job , would highly recommend this firm.

“cranberry and cream”

written by daisynell on 30/01/2015

WASN'T LOOKING FORWARD TO HAVING THE KITCHEN DONE BUT THE TEAM WERE SO WELL ORGANISED IT TOOK ALL THE HASSLE AWAY. EVERYONE ARRIVED WHEN WE WERE TOLD WORKED HARD AND WERE VERY PLEASANT.THE END RESULT IS BETTER THAN WE HAD HOPED FOR AND WE WOULD RECOMMEND INFINITY TO ANYONE THANKS TO ALL CONCERNED FOR OUR LOVELY KITCHEN.

“Highly recommended and reliable.”

written by MrsButterfield on 29/01/2015

Popped into Beverley to purchase a dog bed and came away with an appointment with Infinity Kitchens! For a while we had talked about upgrading to built in wardrobes in two of our bedrooms and building a breakfast bar in our kitchen. After a quick chat with the gentlemen on Beverley market We left our details to contact us later that day to arrange a visit. From the very start we were given the impression that this was a reliable, professional company. No pushy sales. Quotation was reasonable and everything was organised without a hitch. Once we made our decision We arranged dates to start the work, made the first deposit, and finalised the finishing details of the job. Work men were on time, tidy, and cleared everything away each evening, And took pride in their work. Everything has been completed to how I wanted it. We are so pleased with the quality products and the work is second to none. I highly recommend this company. I know we have more projects to plan in the future and Infinity kitchens will be who we return to, to carry out the work.

“A Personal Touch”

written by ValSwales on 21/01/2015

The other kitchen companies that we contacted had only stayed for half an hour before sending their quotes. When the person from Infinity Kitchen Designs arrived however, he took the time to listen to what we wanted and stayed for three hours - even though he was not guaranteed a sale. We were impressed by his knowledge and experience, and his attention to detail was what impressed us the most. He was not pushy at all. The quote was professional and detailed, and included every aspect of fitting, including plastering the walls where the tiles were to be removed, and skip hire for the rubbish. The others all required us to get separate quotes for electrics, plumbing etc so there were a lot of unknown costs, but with Infinity everything was included. Alistair arranged for us to go and visit one of his previous customers, and look at their kitchen. He also assured us that we could pay with our visa card so that we had protection. Once the order was placed, a second visit confirmed our preferences for handle layout etc. We were then sent a detailed schedule for the fitting, which included time for us to paint the walls before the units were fitted, and a date when we could book the flooring fitter - they thought of everything!! Everything went to plan and his communication throughout was excellent!! The fitters took a real pride in their work, and our kitchen was finished when they said it would be and to a very high standard! It looks stunning, and we're delighted with it. I have already recommended Infinity Kitchen Designs to a friend and would be more than happy for anyone considering buying a kitchen from them to come and look at mine. You are treated more as a friend than a customer and you get the care that goes with that!!

“Excellent pre installation visits and excellent...”

written by Sigglesthorne on 08/01/2015

The whole process from Beverley market to the exit of the skip from the drive way was a wholly positive experience .The quality of the build and workmanship was of the highest order The workmen worked very well and showed a high level of commitment to creating a very high standard kitchen.......l have already made recommendations concerning Infinity kitchen Designs-Doncaster.....

“Confidence in local tradesmen renewed”

written by Kindred01 on 08/01/2015

We saw the Salesman on Beverley market, he came the same afternoon, we agreed the quote and everything went like clockwork from then until completion. There was the detail man Allister, he came a few days later to agree the work schedule. Allister is a real professional, he detailed everything to be done concisely and clearly. We waited for something to go wrong - it always does, workman not turning up, parts missing etc. But it did not happen the clockwork continued, all the various trades turned up on time all of them to a professional standard. So if you are looking for what Infinity Kitchens Supply these are the people to select. Confidence in local tradesmen has been renewed!

“Excellent quality and service throughout cradle to grave”

written by Damo40 on 08/01/2015

Fantastic value and excellent service from the man I dealt with ( Infinity a Kitchen Designs ) and the kitchen fitters. The kitchen chosen exceeded the expectations and he gave sound underpinning knowledge to help with the full fit and aftercare. The after sales continued with any problems or slight defects being identified via the company themselves. Before my knowledge ( identified at source and rectified with emphasis on instructing me every step of the way of the pre and after install. I could not recommend a better company than this if you are considering a kitchen then I full advise you see them. I have had return visits to check suitability and phone contact to ensure complete satisfaction. What more can be said when you are spending money on a kitchen. The quote given never changed and also was far better quality than the rest with added features and thicker carcasses as standard. Brilliant , excellent. Trust worthy highly skilled kitchen fitters with excellent manners. I have already recommended these guys to family and friends as they all have asked who completed the excellent work. . ( Thorne install )