Yum Sing Cantonese Restaurant, Oadby Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Yum Sing Cantonese Restaurant, Oadby - Ask a question now

“Delicious Food.”

Written on: 18/09/2012 by Lianne77 (1 review written)

I have visited Yum Sing occasionally over the last 15 years and every visit has been a delight. The food is varied and delicious. Especially the set meals with a variety of dishes and a platter of fresh fruit for dessert!… Read Full Review

“This place is the worst place I have ever been too.......”

Written on: 13/12/2010

This place is the worst place I have ever been too.... Not only have they put the prices up 20% within a week they are very rude !
I like the other lady who has written a review I will boycott this place and will continue too tell people about there behaviour towards there paying customers !
Not only is the owner rude but so is the staff a lady comes to mind with nightmares that works there....
How can they put there prices up like that and rip good customers off I will never know ....
I have… Read Full Review

Barabrith's Comment

Written on: 01/05/2012

Ummm so what was the food like? My local Cantonese has taken 10% off all food prices but it still taste foul. Wouldn't mind paying more if it was any good.I don't think Yum Sing are fully to blame for England's commercial mess.

Read 1 Comment