Redsave Reviews - www.redsave.com

Redsave - www.redsave.com - Ask a question now

“This has to be the worst company I've ever dealt with...”

Written on: 14/05/2011

This has to be the worst company I've ever dealt with on-line. I placed my order which came to under a tenner and waited over a month for it. It did come but then two months later I see on my bank statement that they had taken another £19.95 without my knowledge. Apparently you are automatically subsribed to some shopping club when you order which isn't made clear at the time you order. I immediately cancelled this subscription that I didn't even know I had but they still took another £19.95… Read Full Review

“Ordered two items in mid November details state...”

Written on: 13/12/2010

Ordered two items in mid November details state processing, when I e-mailed (phone line not working) just standard reply 3-7 days. e-amiled again, same reply. Finally got through on phone and was told I would get a call back in half an hour, never happened. Now trying to get a refund, wish me luck… Read Full Review