Pedigree Financial Reviews

Media Gallery for Pedigree Financial

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Very throrough”

Written on: 01/03/2012 by BrianMoore (1 review written)

I was previously with the CCCS, and everything was ok until they called before Christmas 2011, and wanted a review. I said i couldn't afford more and to be frank, they were very rude and cancelled my plan.Completely left in limbo.I googled debt advice, and contacted a few companies, can't remember their names.I spoke to 123 debt solutions, who were good but tried to sign me up on the phone, which was a little bit quick for a slow lady. This company called me and said i can just get some advice… Read Full Review

“Great service. would recommend to my family and...”

Written on: 16/01/2011

Great service. would recommend to my family and friends, the staff were very knowledgable and tailored my plan to what i could afford… Read Full Review

“A debt advisor from Pedigree Financial contacted me...”

Written on: 10/12/2010 by johnnymatthews (1 review written)

A debt advisor from Pedigree Financial contacted me after I searched the internet for debt help.

He ran through the options and he said that a debt management plan was best for me. I was really struggling with payments so this plan gave me one affordable payment every month and the best thing was that all interest and charges are now frozen.

What was a bumpy ride at first with all the credit card companies contacting me, but after a while all correspondence stopped.

This has definitely been… Read Full Review