The Carstore Wales Reviews - www.carstorewales.co.uk

The Carstore Wales - www.carstorewales.co.uk - Ask a question now

“better service than a main dealer very happy!!!!!”

Written on: 16/12/2014 by la4467 (1 review written)

very happy with the quality of service i received off the guys. not only where they helpful they wasnt pushy with the process of it either not like the rest of the sales men we see today. they let me take the car for a couple of hours to see if my mum could get in and out of it before i commited to buy. they delivered my car to me free of charge! which was very helpful because im a care for my mother. 7 months go by and i notice my heaters stopped working so i called l the car store even know… Read Full Review

“The best customer service ever!”

Written on: 19/09/2012 by Stella71 (1 review written)

I bought a lovely Mazda6 from Carstore Wales back in December 2011, but after running it for a few months I discovered it was getting through tons of oil. After monitoring for a while I decided in March to take it back to Carstore. They said they would take it in to have a look, phoned Mazda for advice (who were extremely unhelpful!) and we tried it with different thickness oil. Over the next few months, they tried everything they could to diagnose the ongoing problem, even taking it to… Read Full Review

“Terrible quality and worse service!”

Written on: 16/06/2011

This dealership took my £3000 for a 2003 car. I was told 3 previous owners (turned out to be 7). Been on car lot 6-8 months (turned out to be 3 years). To really put the icing on the cake I had destroyed the clutch in two weeks of having car (though I had been reporting something wrong from day 2 that they promised to look into. I've owned an old ford for 3 years (never a clutch problem), after which I owned an oldish renault megane for 5 years (never a clutch problem). For the last 2 years of… Read Full Review

“For a start the web address no longer exists according...”

Written on: 10/12/2010 by chrissie2u (8 reviews written)

For a start the web address no longer exists according to Companies house, that company was dissolved and they now trade as the Carstore. The e-mail address is invalid. Sadly I found these things out after I had bought a totally dud car. They replaced it 'like for like' with an equally dud car. Lost all my money, plus £100 spent on fuel, costs involved with changing Ins, having 2 nd car towed away, 2x mechanic fees etc etc.
DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THESE PEOPLE, THE LIES THEY TELL ARE ONLY BEATEN… Read Full Review

Tinpot99's Response to chrissie2u's Review

Written on: 10/02/2013

They are an absolute joke mate,I bought a dud for 3700 and they offered me 1500 for it 3 months later after me paying 600 for a new alternator.Never like seeing businesses in trouble but they basically took from me and my family of our savings and people have got to steer clear of these merchants.

Read 1 Comment