Cardiddy Car Hire - www.cardiddy.com Reviews

Cardiddy Car Hire - www.cardiddy.com - Ask a question now

“We ( family of four) reserved a car through the...”

Written on: 24/03/2011 by mringerike (3 reviews written)

We ( family of four) reserved a car through the Cardiddy website for our vacation in march in Majorca. It was the first time we rented through them, after hearing from some german friends that they had rented through them and could recommend it. I liked the feel of the website so I compared prices and it was true, they were just a bit cheaper, eventhough not much. I rented a Citroen Berlingo which held the Cardiddy Logo since they seemed to have the best conditions ( I was looking for a car… Read Full Review

“Car Diddy car hire. ”

Written on: 05/12/2010

Car Diddy car hire.
Thought I'd warn people thinking of hiring a car through CarDiddy. I had a car booked with them in September 2010. We had a late flight and it was delayed - I rang from Stansted airport to warn them of the delay and was assured it was no problem. On arrival in Mallorca at 12.30 am there was no car, but I received a text from CarDiddy to say they hadn't been able to contact the car company, but we were to take a cab at their expense and they would sort out a car the next day… Read Full Review

Mikepc333's Comment

Written on: 21/12/2010

Update - Cardiddy refunded the fare today. They sent an email out of the blue asking if the car hire company had made the refund, which is what they expected to happen. When they realised I hadn't received it the refund was pretty quick. I think we can put it down to a lack of communication in Mallorca.

Read 1 Comment