Ball Launcher Reviews

Ball Launcher - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Ball Launcher

Ball Launcher

“Helpful at walkies!”

Written on: 23/06/2011 by floozysuzie48 (2 reviews written)

Me and my husband often take my dogs away with me to Cheshire and around Lyme Park. They love the fresh air. The ball launcher works as a great product when I want to play with them and play ball but I don’t want to keep bending down all the time. I found it simple, easy to use and something I usually will use on our weekly long walks. I would advise this to most people. Possibly if you were tall then it may not reach all the way to the ground. Thankfully I’m quite short, and don’t have… Read Full Review

“ ”

Written on: 04/12/2010 by theoverseer1 (14 reviews written)

The Ball Launchers are available in most superstores and pet shops.
They will give your dog hours of fun and excercise as well as being
good for people who own dogs but have trouble with back problems,
that can get in the way of their enjoyment of play excercising their favourite pet.
Easy to hold and use they are made of lightweight durable hardwearing plastic that if your dog does get hold of the Launcher it wont break or hurt your dogs mouth.
The Ball Launcher will hold most… Read Full Review