The Car Warehouse, Middlesbrough, Cleveland Reviews

• Customer service

The Car Warehouse, Middlesbrough, Cleveland - Ask a question now

“Very honest and down to earth traders”

Written on: 23/09/2019

My purchase was a Subaru Domingo retro van done out like a VW camper but with no badge. The van is 20 years old and was detailed to my specification prior picking it up. It took a bit longer than originally expected because of the detailing I had requested but I am completely thrilled with the final result which included a full respray at trade prices. All I can say is these traders are dead real and refreshingly down to earth that I was treated with honesty and respect throughout the sale. I… Read Full Review

“Poor Customer Service”

Written on: 15/04/2017 by jxGrantham76 (1 review written)

Very poor and rude customer service Tried to make out he is the only person that imports genuine cars Put the phone down on me… Read Full Review

“Terrible and rude customer service avoid ”

Written on: 22/07/2016 by Controldolphin (1 review written)

I rang in seeking information of a car they had which has very common faults. The guy over the phone addresses me it's all perfect. Finally we come to talking about the cost, as I asked if he would be willing to reduce the cost seeing the car has been in UK over 4 months the guy lied stating it's been here recently and he hung up! Rude unprofessional avoid at all cost! Last he even told me to go buy else where!! Ridiculous!… Read Full Review

Thecarwarehouse's Response to Controldolphin's Review

Written on: 21/09/2017

The car was bought 4 months previous by us in Japan , 3 Months in transit From Japan and only recent to the customers call was the car UK ready , Regardless of how long the car is in our stock we do not have to discount because the customer tells us he does not want to pay the advertised price , Classic go up in value not down , Your comment is true and we did say we would prefer you to buy elsewhere , 1 we are confident that the car was worth its asking price and did sell for the asking price . 2 customers select who they buy a car from and in this case i would have preferred somebody else to take the business , If you wanted a cheaper car other garages would have a cheaper car hence the reason for telling you to look elsewhere . 3 You already had a bad attitude on the telephone before buying a car so it would be difficult to make you a happy customer .

Read 1 Comment

“Great service”

Written on: 01/10/2014 by Colinbongo (1 review written)

Great friendly service bought my mazda bongo from here love the car and the service I have received has been second to none great set of lads nothing is too much trouble for them… Read Full Review

Thecarwarehouse's Response to Colinbongo's Review

Written on: 13/11/2014

Thank You for the very easy transaction Colin , I hope you enjoy your camper , any problems just let us know

Read 1 Comment

“Mercedes C Class”

Written on: 25/07/2014 by MercMan100 (1 review written)

I recently purchased a Mercedes from this company and for the fist couple of weeks it seemed fine. A three month warranty was also given as part of the deal. Recently though the car has been in and out of the garage next door after complaining of a judder in the front end of the car when braking and a loud squeak from the underside of the car. After leaving the car for a week it was diagnosed as a problem with the pads and discs which were then replaced at no cost and part of the exhaust was… Read Full Review

Thecarwarehouse's Response to MercMan100's Review

Written on: 12/11/2014

I am the Owner of The Car Warehouse and this jumped up little salesman did not buy the car from us , His very polite very honurable and very respectfull easy to deal with boss bought it for him for £2500 to use for his business , He is a salesman and had the car bought for him to use for business use covering a lot of mileage , He expected the car to be a brand new mercedes , It was not , However it was a very good used mercedes , He complained about his brakes on more than one occasion and we had it in two seperate workshops who could not find a fault , In the end we replaced his pads and discs to put a conclusion to his complaint , Only for him to come back after covering a lot of mileage complaing about a noise from his exhaust which was also inspected , He was the most rudest arrogant customer i have ever had to deal with and if he was to walk in my garage again tomorrow or any of the workshops who do work for us and speak to a member of staff in the manner he does , Then i would have no option to do the same again as i did last time.
Just because we are providing goods it does not give this man the right behave or to talk to anybody in the manner he does . I will not allow people around me to be spoken to in this way
Manners and politeness will go a long way in life not just business ..
You can read over 1100 good feedback comments on our ebay profile Thecarwarehouse and we have sold over 5000 cars

Edquardogonzarlezpeckorino's reply to Thecarwarehouse's Comment

Written on: 04/07/2018

touchy,maybe its you that is a jumped up idiot

Read 2 Comments

“Great car great service”

Written on: 17/12/2013 by Claire1256 (1 review written)

Bought car from here last month.having looking for right car for ages got sick all looking as loads of garages same no personal service.the carwarehouse looked after me and car great my mam brought one from there the following week… Read Full Review

“Fantastic ”

Written on: 16/07/2013 by Dandy129 (1 review written)

I would certainly recommend the car warehouse to anybody who want a quality purchase with the hassle that's usually associated with buying a new car. Keith you made it a refreshing change..... Thankyou … Read Full Review

“Love my new car ”

Written on: 16/01/2012 by Kelly26 (1 review written)

Brought my car here a few weeks ago.love my new car.friendly staff… Read Full Review