Home Leisure Direct Reviews - www.homeleisuredirect.com

Home Leisure Direct www.homeleisuredirect.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Home Leisure Direct www.homeleisuredirect.com

Home Leisure Direct www.homeleisuredirect.com

“Great Customer Service and Installation”

Written on: 01/10/2022 by TangoSiera (1 review written)

They arrived exactly on time and introduced themselves to me. They carried out a very efficient and professional Pool Table installation into the Annex and took great care with the table assembly and our property. Once the table was installed he took time to explain everything about the table use and maintenance to me and invited questions from me so that all was clear. Annex room left clean and tidy. Excellent service. They are a credit to Home Leisure Direct.

“table tennis and pool table purchase ”

Written on: 09/09/2022 by HarpendenHertfordshire (1 review written)

purchased a pool table 18 months ago fantastic service all set up with the delivery guys last week purchased a table tennis table got offered £75 voucher on a spend over £500 when voucher arrived said needed to spend a further £500 to validate the voucher a quick call to customer service who sorted out my questions immediately as it was an error on their part and should not have said on further purchase of £500 as always 100% if you want service with a smile and excellent products look no further

“Exceptional Quality and Service ”

Written on: 07/09/2022 by libanmsahmed (1 review written)

I purchased a 7ft Signature McQueen Silver Mist Oak Pool Dining Table with an additional table tennis top. The sales team were excellent and you can speak to the same person whenever you want for continuity. I drove 4 hours from Ipswich to Bristol to see the table before I purchased and, although well looked after, it was a waste of time. The table was exactly the same high quality that is shown on the website. Now delivered and the quality of the pool table, cloth, cues and table tennis top are all exceptional. Great communication after order and after delivery too. Already have a friend ordering a similar table.

“Top organisation.”

Written on: 31/07/2022 by baggers66 (1 review written)

Cannot recommend these guys highly enough! The whole process was easy, well organised and professional. He was brilliant and very knowledgeable showing us all the different tables as well as being very patient since it was like being in a sweet shop for me. The team kept good communication and the guys who installed the table were top chaps.

“Love the table and the Service!”

Written on: 28/07/2022 by Markstep1968 (1 review written)

Great company and great product! I could not be happier with the service from beginning to end. Professional, informative and nice too!! Would absolutely recommend Home Leisure to anyone!

“Great table, great service!”

Written on: 19/05/2022 by JonKB (1 review written)

Very happy with the table, and the service from Home Leisure Direct was spot-on throughout. I've been using the table (a lot!) for a couple of months now, and it plays perfectly. Good solid construction, and really looks the part. The installation team were very efficient, and after installation instructed me how to level the table if necessary once it had settled on the carpet after a week or so, and how to keep it clean. Thanks to the team at Home Leisure Direct - great job all round!

“Beautiful pool/dining table and great service!”

Written on: 04/05/2022 by Salisbury77 (1 review written)

Fantastic service from the team. Gorgeous pool table/dining table with benches. I even bought the table tennis tops! The tip of the cue broke in the 1st day and a replacement sent with no questions. All questions answered before purchase as well as during installation. A beautiful piece of furniture as well!

“Arcadepro Lunar 2052”

Written on: 27/04/2022 by WesleyJones (1 review written)

Arcadepro Lunar 2052 games machine was delivered on time and service and after sales were great . Hand held product very good and worth £100 pound paid.

“after sales services”

Written on: 04/04/2022 by chuckle1310 (1 review written)

Having recently purchased and had installed a pool table from home leisure I have had the most marvellous after sales service I have ever had from any other company. the service I have been given has been nothing but out of this world. Due to the pandemic and the lockdowns that followed I was in constant contact with Home leisure who kept me well informed of all delays, the majority of which were out of their hands. nevertheless I was rewarded for my patience and continued faith in home leisure by having a few extra things from their large stock of pool accessories gifted to us. As we are a sheltered community mostly consisting of pensioner's these gift`s were appreciated. I would and have recommended home leisure to other sheltered communities in my area and wouldn't hesitate to use home leisure for any other equipment we may need in the future for our pool table. Many thanks to home leisure`s professional and friendly staff all of whom have made the purchasing and installation of our pool table such a pleasant experience. I wish I could name name`s.

“Great product and service”

Written on: 31/03/2022 by Kdawber (1 review written)

Absolutely fantastic. Bought a foldable 7 foot pool table, arrived 3 days later, very securely packaged snd great communication on delivery. Pool table is of excellent quality with full set of balls and accessories. Looks great, hours already spent thoroughly enjoying. Would thoroughly recommend this company.

“I ordered and bought a Crown Two Piece Peradon Cue...”

Written on: 25/03/2022 by Sebastian_H (1 review written)

I ordered and bought a Crown Two Piece Peradon Cue back in September, so I have now been using this cue for 6 months which is a great time period to write a review of this cue and the customer service at Home Leisure Direct. Firstly I would like to comment on the customer service as this is what I noticed first about the company. Extremely professional and straight forward. Any questions I had would be answered to a high standard while also keeping the conversation in a relaxed state of flow. Which is a skill some retail workers can struggle with. I felt very relax and confident in the knowledge and experience Home Leisure Direct offered. Once I was happy with my selection of cue we concluded our conversations and the deal was done. Six months later, the cue feels exactly like the first time I used it. The quality of wood used is still at full expectations and I use the cue at least twice a week for 3 hours on each day. I have no issues or problems with the cue and it has done me proud in winning a few tough frames in various tournaments or competitions around Bristol. I would highly recommend Home Leisure Direct to anyone looking for any new products or knowledge that Home Leisure Direct specialises in.

“Great products & Service”

Written on: 22/03/2022 by Markfinney1963 (1 review written)

The team at Home Leisure Direct are great, from the booking into the showroom during covid, the help and advice given when choosing a pinball machine right up to the overcheck of the table before it was delivered and the communication throughout, I can't fault it. The delivery guys were fast and efficient and gave us a run down on looking after it and what what. All in all a very pleasant experience.

“Imperial 7 foot Pool Dining Table”

Written on: 29/11/2021 by NikStewart (1 review written)

Our Imperial 7 foot Pool Dining table ordered in June has now arrived within the timescale originally quoted and well in time for Christmas despite the inevitable supply chain issues, so we are really happy with that. From the original tour of the showroom safely made under Covid restrictions where every question was patiently answered, through all of the updates I requested via email,to installing the table the service offered by all of Home Leisure Direct’s staff has been brilliant. The website is also fantastic with lots of interesting and informative videos covering virtually every question you could have. The table looks stunning both set up for dining and playing which was really important for us as our room in not a games room and is primarily for eating. The dual aspect has to work and it is spot on. The quality of play and all of the functions of the table are incredible and the accessories top notch. We are still waiting on the additional snooker balls but this has been considerately explained by the staff. So far we have had some serious match ups and also some really fun social play with family of all ages. Final word goes to the installation team. The guys were prompt, skilled, efficient, friendly and informative. A credit to your company.

“Signature Tournament Pro”

Written on: 31/10/2021 by ScottyMcScottFace (1 review written)

Ordered a signature Tpurnament Pro pool table while in the pub on a Saturday night, 8 days later I was playing pool in my own home. Home leisure were brilliant from the off. The delivery/installation team were worth every penny. The table is a focal point in the home and has brought my hairy teenagers out of their rooms where they’re hardwired to the Internet and now we play pool a lot and spend some quality time together. Highly recommend home leisure for their service and quality product. The white table with blue cloth is a killer combo..love it!

“Recent Purchase”

Written on: 01/10/2021 by stm1234 (1 review written)

Purchased a Rasson Pool table and then a Pinball Machine. Service was faultless and even though I had to significantly delay delivery , nothing was a problem. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

“Pool Tbale”

Written on: 30/09/2021 by Orror182 (1 review written)

I cannot recommend this company enough. We traveled 100 miles to visit the show room and were made very welcome on arrival. The knowledge and experience is paramount from the team especially the person who we discussed options with . Thank you all very much .

“Huntsman pool table”

Written on: 29/09/2021 by Ivantheengine (1 review written)

Excellent quality and service with delivery and installation at the date and time stated.The table plays very well and we are very pleased with it.

“Pool table and arcade machine purchase”

Written on: 25/05/2021 by Jillianp320 (1 review written)

The member of staff was super helpful, always came back to me when i had questions, bought a pool table and arcade machine - both surpassed expectations.

“Brilliant ”

Written on: 12/05/2021 by DazKay (1 review written)

I recently purchased a pool table with Home Leisure Direct. The table itself is brilliant, good quality, solid and lovely to play on. The service was very good indeed. Very pleased I used this company.

“Pool table install”

Written on: 30/04/2021 by Bradleyc1 (1 review written)

Delivery was very quick & easy. Two members of staff were very knowledgeable, nice touch to run through the equipment which came with the table, and how to maintain the table. Very happy with the product. There was a lack of communication between the purchase and delivery - but if i chased I was sent an update response quickly.