Antenna Hair Salon Monofibre Hair Extensions Reviews

Antenna Hair Salon Monofibre Hair Extensions - Ask a question now

“I went to Antenna in despair because the human hair...”

Written on: 07/01/2011 by Dalavich (1 review written)

I went to Antenna in despair because the human hair extensions I had worn were shedding and looked like rats tails. They were so kind and helpful and didn't make me feel foolish that I hadn't gone there in the first place. I walked out looking and feeling like a new person.The monofibre is truly like the hair you have always wanted,it doesn't shed and no damage to my own hair. Highly recommend… Read Full Review

“I had been searching for a salon that could give me...”

Written on: 29/11/2010 by msroberta (1 review written)

I had been searching for a salon that could give me hair extensions that did not damage my hair,as it has been ruined with using glued in extensions.
I was recommended to Antenna and what a wonderful place. They were all obviously experts because they explained what had happened to my hair and how they could put it right.The Monofibre they used feels gorgeous,soft and silky,no glue,sewing or clips and my hair looks amazing and it only cost me £375 instead of the £650 I had paid before.They also… Read Full Review