Flight Zone UK Reviews - www.flightzoneuk.com

Flight Zone UK - www.flightzoneuk.com - Ask a question now

“Been Victim”

Written on: 08/02/2012 by Imran1977 (1 review written)

I bought Tickets from flightzoneuk last year and never got them they called me to let me know that our flight has been cancelled and they will refund me after 5 working days. they never called me since and i tried to call but no answer. I paid £1400 Is any one who can help me to get my money back ? Please email me ( [email protected]Read Full Review

Guest's Response to Imran1977's Review

Written on: 16/04/2012

You can put a claim via ATOL for the monies

Th15114's Response to Imran1977's Review

Written on: 20/05/2014

Please contact me if you still have not got your money back. The same thing happened to my mum. But inshallah i shall get it back for her and might be able to help you.

Read 2 Comments

“I had a similar experience as other people. I booked...”

Written on: 31/01/2011 by chaika (1 review written)

I had a similar experience as other people. I booked flights for my Christmas holiday through Flightzone and was constantly phoning them for 7 months to get them to issue the ticket. They never issued the ticket. Each time I phoned I was passed around different operatives and told the ticket would be issued in the next few days, or just put on hold. Eventually the date of the flight came and went - still with no ticket - so they told me to book with another agent and apply for a refund. I took… Read Full Review

Togsh's Response to chaika's Review

Written on: 22/03/2011

Im one of those unlucky persons that had been scammed by this agency. I still dont have my refund and still processing it. I wish to ask help from on you what you did to get your refund back. I wish also that the proper authorities would deal with this kind of agency to stop them from doing this to others.

Imran1977's Response to chaika's Review

Written on: 10/02/2012

You are lucky I am still waiting for my refund since 4 months. I did sent Recorede delivery letter and still no response

Guest's Response to chaika's Review

Written on: 15/06/2011

unfortunately i still have not received my hotel refund from Flightzone UK after been stranded in the Airport with 2year old durning the snow period. i had 2 book a hotel until weather cleared, im unsure whom to contact to assist me to get compensation and refund as im out of pocket!!!! SCAMS Argh!!!

Iamrizwan2's Response to chaika's Review

Written on: 18/04/2011

all is not lost, if you have been a victim, please email me on [email protected] and we will take it from there. u dont need to worry

Shahidsc63's Response to chaika's Review

Written on: 13/04/2011

they are cowboys, I was supposed to fly today but tickets never arrived. they have offered refund within three days. By looking at the comments from others, it looks very unlikely to happen.

Qasiar's Response to chaika's Review

Written on: 03/04/2011

hi contact me on my id ([email protected]) or call me on 07850255511 i can gve u a best advice

Otin's Response to chaika's Review

Written on: 02/04/2011

please email your story to: [email protected]

Sanamjih's Response to chaika's Review

Written on: 27/03/2011

hi guys,
<br/>
<br/>i wish i have read these post before..i have to travel on 9th april and i am chasing them to issue me a ticket but cant get hold of them..what legel actions can we do?..plz advice

Read 8 Comments