Pharmas Reviews - www.pharmas.co.uk

Pharmas - www.pharmas.co.uk - Ask a question now

“I found that the products offered seemed to be much...”

Written on: 21/12/2010 by mitchjimmy217 (1 review written)

I found that the products offered seemed to be much cheaper than at my local pharmacy and the supermarkets that I have used before. I was surprised at the savings on the CLA capsules which I pay much more for at my local chemist as well as from my supermarket where I am only able to get in packs of 60. The service was pretty good, I ordered on Friday and received my order by Tuesday. The overall service was very good… Read Full Review

“Good service and swift delivert time. Fantastic price...”

Written on: 24/11/2010

Good service and swift delivert time. Fantastic price and good quality!!! It was my first experience with this company. First impression is very important and I was 100% satisfied! Most of the prices seem to be half the price of Tesco, Asda and Wilko - before I bought my supplements I do real market research - result - not better than 50% less price for aprx the same products!!! Also delivery was really good!… Read Full Review

Miriamwesker's Comment

Written on: 27/06/2017

Nice website but few flaws in delivery now I used an alternative it's good in order delivery and products are also authentic.

Read 1 Comment