HeatandPlumb.com Reviews - www.heatandplumb.com

HeatandPlumb.com - www.heatandplumb.com - Ask a question now

“No returns if damaged reported after 72 hours ”

Written on: 15/06/2022 by dkw1982 (1 review written)

Purchased two Hudson Reed illuminated bathroom mirrors which were initially delivered to wrong street. On locating and receiving the mirrors one was found to have a deep scratch to the glass which was reported to Customer Services. After a lengthy exchange of emails and two requests for photographs was advised no offer of replacement available as any such defects must be reported within 72 hours of delivery. Believe a policy such as this not to represent a reputable supplier and advise buyers beware.

“Would never use this company again! ”

Written on: 01/04/2022 by 494West (1 review written)

After searching for ages online for a steel pressed bath, I came across this company. I thought I'd read all reviews and they seemed to be legit and customers wrote rave reviews. So I thought why not, arranged delivery for 01/04/2022 and booked the week off work, pulled the existing bath out and waited for the delivery, well it never arrived, a quick call to customer services had me wanting to pull my hair out, they couldn't help me as the courier company only man the phones till 5pm, my delivery was scheduled between 8am-6pm,so not helpful in the slightest. The only solution the person on the phone could come up with was that I should just wait to see if arrives, and they will contact me on Monday as they close over the weekend, great so I have no bath or facilities to use for the next 5 days as the soonest that they could action a re delivery is possibly Tuesday, when I explained that I worked Mon-Fri, that's why I had taken time off after booking the initial delivery day! She said that was the best they could do and if no one could take delivery I'd be charged a fee, honestly at this point I'm reluctant to believe that a bath will arrive as this feels like a not so legitimate business? So in the end I am going to have to go to a reputable company, buy another bath, and hope that due to their incompetence I can get a refund. Moral of the story of it sounds too good to be true it usually is. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

“You only get to see how good a company is there's an issue”

Written on: 29/03/2022 by Dayzc198 (1 review written)

I have bought a number of items from Heat and Plumb and was happy with the service. I have not previously had any issue that needed resolving or any need to contact the customer service until now. On this occasion we were delivered a shower tray, which on removal of the protective film was cracked. There was no damage to the outer packaging so it was when the plumber was due to fit the tray (around a month and a half post delivery) and the protective film removed that the crack was visible. I contacted customer service with photos of the damage but they have not been helpful in a resolution with this. With no offer of a repair or replacement. As per the Consumer Right Acts, 2015 I have requested they offer a repair or replacement but they have refused, so unfortunately it will mean a long drawn out process which I could do without. Very disappointed with service and would strongly recommend that you consider whether you can be bothered with the hassle if something needs resolving should there be an issue. Sadly, it has put me off ordering from HeatandPlumb again - I suppose you only get to see how good a company is when there is an issue.

“To return cost me £58.80 . Reported to trading and...”

Written on: 10/03/2022 by 55Houghton (1 review written)

To return cost me £58.80 . Reported to trading and standard department and they will be investing further. Do not put on chaat they lie to you and they don't send chaat email.

“ Terrible returns Policy”

Written on: 02/12/2021 by TobyJMilan (1 review written)

I have purchased over 5k worth of goods from this company over the past 3 months. Unfortunately I purchased and incompatible flush plate for a cistern and contacted customer services for a replacement. I offered to return the incompatible flush plate at my own cost. The company refused to offer the exchange as it was over 30 days. Very very disappointing. I will be taking my business elsewhere. A very disappointed customer. Heat and plumb sort yourselves out.

“Terrible returns policy”

Written on: 01/11/2021 by PaulaTr (1 review written)

Please be very cautious of buying from this company. Similar to a number of reviews of HeatandPlumb we had an issue around returning an item. We purchased a mirrored bathroom cabinet. Inspected it on delivery and found no faults. After installing it we removed the see through wrinkled plastic coverings on the mirror and a chip came off with the sheet and there was a small crack also near it. These faults obviously happened before the cabinet reached us as there had been no issues at all our end. We contacted the company straight away with pictures and informed them. They said that they would not replace the cabinet as it had been installed and that we should have noticed the damage before installing. As the chip in the glass came away with the sheet it is impossible to see how we would have noticed this as it didn’t show. We shared all of these facts with the company and we have been back and forth with the company and the best that they can offer is to send us another cabinet if we pay them another £100 (and the cabinet was not much more than that in the first instance). We obviously do not want to pay for the item twice because of damage done prior to us having it. I have been really surprised at the disregard for our consumer rights and will be reporting the company to the Trading Standards Authority for this disregard. I would advise not to risk purchasing from this company without weighing up the risk of losing money if you need to return an item. Looking at other reviews there is a real reluctance to replace or refund damaged or faulty goods.

“Bad returns policy”

Written on: 22/10/2021 by Schwartzfp1990 (1 review written)

Be totally sure it's the product you want or you'll have to submit photos to prove its in pristine condition so they can just resell at no inconvenience to themselves and charge you an extortionate courier fee for the pleasure. Can't comment on the quality of what I returned as it wouldn't fit my existing fittings properly but the showerhead was really cheap and I'll probably be replacing that again soon as it's not great and definitely not a "power shower" but of course I can't even presume to try and return that because it's not in pristine condition Definitely won't be using them again

“Avoid at all costs ”

Written on: 20/06/2021 by MeredithCochran243 (1 review written)

Sent out a broken shower tray. As it was not opened whilst we waited and waited for the shower glass that arrived wrong 6 weeks later, was told the shower tray could not be returned or replaced. Now 3 months on we are still awaiting for the couriers to take back the incorrect shower glass. Avoid this company at all costs. If you find they are cheaper, it will cost in the long run and if you do have a problem expect at least 6 people to pass on the issue. I have emailed and phoned at least 20 times now and get the same response each time, it is now in the hands of the so and so. Here was my last response. Hello, I am aware of the inconvenience it would be causing you, I had escalated this with the manager yesterday again and they have taken an action against this to resolve the issue. Hopefully, the collections will start soon. Kind Regards, Danniel Powers Returns Specialist

“Great prices but terrible customer service ”

Written on: 24/01/2021 by Steve1234567890 (1 review written)

Great prices but absolutely shocking CS and aftersales. They use an Indian call centre where the staff have NO technical knowledge and read scripted replies. 1st problem. I placed an order on sat 9th and I booked a delivery for the Thursday 14th. Nothing turned up and after 1.5hrs on the phone it came to light they hadn’t placed the order with Coram directly. The items turned up the following week losing me a days wages on the Friday as I am a bathroom fitter. 2nd issue the delivery turned up with the incorrect waste totally different as per their website photo and description. It took over 3 hours trying to explain this issue to their staff. It was painful. They sent me a replacement and guess what, it was the same as the first and wasn’t fit for purpose. I went through the live chat, telephone and even FB. I spoke with numerous staff members and was offered nothing in compensation due to their incompetence. H&P lost me two days work and I ended up buying a different 90mm waste from ScrewFix. Suffice to say, I have 15 bathrooms booked in for this year and they will not be getting my business, I normally tell my customers to look at their website. I’ll go back to using Plumbworld. H&P you need to up your game, you need the customers more than they need you! Plenty of other sites offering 5-10% off.

“Terrible quality bathroom screen”

Written on: 29/12/2020 by Maximus215 (1 review written)

I bought a sliding bath screen from them and the quality was absolutely terrible. After installing we noticed that water was leaking from underneath the screen onto the floor after one use and also that the sliding functionality was not working properly as it was very stiff and almost impossible to slide. I contacted the company regarding this and was told that as I had already opened and used it there was nothing they could do in terms of return/replacement/refund etc. I would not recommend purchasing from them at all!

“Nuie water resistant mdf bath panels ”

Written on: 19/08/2020 by godony (1 review written)

purchased Nuie mdf water resistant gloss white side and end panels and received within 3 days of ordering.Installed 5 days later and within 2 days the upper edge of end panel where it abuts to bath tub lip as blown. Silicone sealant was forced into all joints with only the manufactured edges showing so water cannot enter to back of panel which is not vinyl wrapped, No problem,it has a 5 year warranty contacted Heat and plumb and reply I got back is the problem is caused by water ingress. What load of rubbish the bath as been used twice so much for water resitance its total garbage cheap and nasty, I had previous panels from bathPanelStore and they where perfect after 12 years and installed identically ,only replaced as new bath as been installed and they where to short to fit. DO NOT BUY THESE NUIE PANELS YOU WILL REGRET IT

“Super after sales ”

Written on: 22/01/2020 by Sltom (1 review written)

Super After Sales Support I have just recieved a super after sales support from Heat and Plumb The terms and conditions state that the customer should check the item on delivery but as the item was deliverd in Christmas week no checks were made of the package Some three weeks later when unpacking the item damage was found and a part was missing Contact by email was made to the company and within a day or so all matters were resolved and new replacement parts sent out THanks go to all the team at Heat and Plumb but esspecially to Jeet who followed this up with a personal phone call Many thanks will use this company again!

“AVOID THIS COMPANY!!!”

Written on: 16/05/2019 by awilliams862 (1 review written)

Customer service is sub standard and apathetic. Customer support staff are rude and unhelpful and make no attempt to put themselves out in any way to help the customer. They are NOT A DISABILITY FRIENDLY COMPANY and as a result I took my custom else where. One star is far to generous!

“Very poor customer service.”

Written on: 07/05/2019 by lsWright53 (1 review written)

Ordered bathroom fittings from 'Heat and Plumb' and was sent delivery date. Delivery day came and went with no sign of goods. Telephoned and was assured someone would look into it and call me back. No call. A further two telephone calls to them over consecutive days before I was told 'they were having problems with their new courier'. Finally after waiting over a week beyond the revised delivery date (three weeks after original order) I managed to arrange a refund. Got my all money back from 'Pioneer Bathrooms' which (based on the reviews on this site) would put me in the minority. In short, this company gives very poor customer service, and I would not recommend them.

“Terrible”

Written on: 25/04/2019 by McLaughlin231 (1 review written)

Goods were damaged and they refused refund as was of their 'returns period' DO NOT USE !

“Steer Clear!”

Written on: 08/11/2018

Delivery: We ordered over £1000 of bathroom furniture & fittings in a single order imagining that we would get a consolidated shipment on the date we nominated. No - shipments came on 4 days from a variety of carriers. Advance notice of deliver time: "between 7am and 7pm" - fancy taking a week off? Warranty: The bath tap (value £40.00) leaked from the tap body as soon as it was put into service. Provided photo and video evidence. Rather than replace the tap we are sent a ceramic core and advised that we should, at our expense and risk, get a plumber to dismantle and repair this defective tap. Advice: spend your hard earned cash elsewhere like we've just done for our next project.

“Would not recommend”

Written on: 22/08/2018 by R.Smart (1 review written)

Sorry to give 1star,would rather have given zero. After arranging a delivery date by phone, company changed date without asking if this was suitable. After i changed my arrangements to suit companies new date and waiting in all day as they couldn't give a time slot,nothing arrived. Despite having my phone no and email address,they did not let me know there was a delivery problem. Phoned to complain and was told someone would get in touch the following day. Said i was going out at 10am so phone before then. Surprise, surprise, no one phoned. I phoned them (again) ,was never even told sorry for anything. Cancelled order.

“Avoid like your life depended on it”

Written on: 15/01/2018 by GWLeeds (1 review written)

Ordered a Klon radiator, it arrived quickly but we didn’t want to open the packaging until the plumber was ready to install it, 2 days after delivery. When the radiator was unpacked it was the wrong colour. Immediately rang heat and plumb who said that they would offer a discount but we told them that it didn’t match the other radiators and needed to arrange a return. We heard nothing for 48 hours, so rang again to be told that CJ would arrange collection. After nearly a week, we had still heard nothing, so rang again to be told that a courier would collect 2 days later between 8.00 am and 6.00 pm. Took a day off work and nobody turned up. Rang them again and they denied any appointment had been made and said that the packaging had now to be in a perfect condition or they would charge us for repackaging, but made another appointment and said that the courier would call us to let us have a time, but it would be in a morning as I had run out of annual leave. Waited in until lunchtime before calling them again and was informed that the appointment was scheduled for between 8.00 am and 6.00 pm. A very disgruntled courier turned up at 6.15 pm, complaining that the company were only paying parcel rates and not pallet rates, but would take it as he had travellled quite a distance. Took a further six calls and numerous days before we received a refund

“AVOID”

Written on: 04/12/2017

I have had the worst shopping experience with Heat and Plumb (who also trade under Pioneer Bathrooms). All looked good initially - items delivered on time. However, when items were removed from packaging they were significantly damaged. I emailed Heat and Plumb, providing them with photographs of the radiators. No reply. I phoned the next day and was told I was not entitled to a refund or replacement as I had not reported the issue within 7 days. This is in breach of Consumer Rights as confirmed by Citizen Advice when I phoned them but it took endless calls, emails and repeating my rights to finally get my money back. In total, there have been over 45 emails going back and forth. Mainly me chasing them up as they ignored my last email. I have had to submit photos of the radiators, then the packaging, then the packaging without masking tape. I’ve been passed from one person to another. Two managers were involved but quickly disappeared leaving their staff to it. These staff in the main were unhelpful. I have offered to drop off the radiators myself to speed up collection and return of my money. Unsurprisingly, this offer was ignored by Heat and Plumb who are clearly set on delaying the return of customers’ money. The items were collected (finally) and it took a further two days and a phone call for me to receive confirmation by money (£800!) was going to be refunded. In summary, it took two weeks to get a refund. I feel I have had a lucky escape and would recommend people avoid this unprofessional company.

“this is a company that can put you off of internet...”

Written on: 03/12/2017

this is a company that can put you off of internet shopping forever they give the industry a bad name,they refuse to accept they send the wrong goods,they refuse to give refunds,when contacted they refuse to get back to you hoping youll go away,all in all a perfect candidate for watchdog.if youre thinking of purchasing plumbing goods read all the reviews for this so called company including pioneer bathrooms also part of this shambles YOUVE BEEN WARNED.