Compare Your Knickers Reviews - www.compareyourknickers.co.uk

“Very Nice site”

Written on: 03/09/2012 by Roselinabruno (12 reviews written)

I was looking for some beauty products and was suggested deadseadiscounts.net. I was surprised to see the price list of products sold by deadseadiscounts.net. I have been buying beauty products at much higher rates from the retailers. The site has helped me in my savings. Highly commendable!… Read Full Review

“I was looking for something special for my anniversary...”

Written on: 21/11/2010 by catalepticstate (4 reviews written)

I was looking for something special for my anniversary and I came across this website compareyourknickers.co.uk, and I saw that they had bras, thongs, knickers, basques, and adult toys.

The site is designed nicely, and does not clutter up the screen. I didnt need to register or give my information to them.

I just went on and searched for what I wanted and it gave me the cheapest price and took me to the store to place my order.

I was in and out of there within 5 minutes. Since then I have… Read Full Review