Bosch SHV4303 Reviews

4.3

Summary

Under Counter
Bosch SHV4303 - Ask a question now

“I love our Bosch SHV4303 Dishwasher. It is quieter...”

written by sibhusky. on 09/09/2002

I love our Bosch SHV4303 Dishwasher. It is quieter than my air conditioning, my refrigerator, in fact, even quieter than my convection oven. I have accidentally opened the door more than once because I didn't realize it was running. The dishes come out spotless. We have had NO problems in the last 4 years of ownership and I would buy another in a heartbeat.

“Hesitant to recommend due to repair history.”

written by Marty. on 12/11/2001

Hesitant to recommend due to repair history.

16100_Andali.'s Response to 5760_Marty.'s Review

Written on: 16/03/2002

What is the model number?