Blackberry Code Source Reviews - www.blackberrycodesource.com

Media Gallery for Blackberry Code Source - www.blackberrycodesource.com

Blackberry Code Source - www.blackberrycodesource.com

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Very reliable site for unlocking the Q10”

Written on: 03/06/2014 by Reginaldm130 (1 review written)

The teams at BlackBerry code source is superb and reliable. Their codes have always worked on the first attempt, and the communication with them left nothing to be desired. I will always recommend them to anyone seeking to have their BlackBerry handset unlocked… Read Full Review

“Blacberry Z10 Unlock Code”

Written on: 02/06/2013 by Badone180 (1 review written)

Well I ordered a unlock code for my Z10 that was locked to Telus and upon ordering was said that I would recieve my unlock code in 1 to 12 hours. So I began to check and check and check and check my email, and even sending a email back I did not get a reply back and then finally after 2 days of checking my email there was my unlock code. So I used the code that was sent and presto my Z10 was unlocked. My code was sent to me just not in the time frame they specified, but however when I got the… Read Full Review

“z10 half unlock...data from carrier..impossible....”

Written on: 30/03/2013

half unlock good for call but not for data service...probably half unlock...cant reverse the code… Read Full Review