Blackberry Code Source Reviews - www.blackberrycodesource.com

Blackberry Code Source - www.blackberrycodesource.com

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Help!”

Written on: 23/03/2014 by Gill184 (1 review written)

Iv done the first steps but when i hold down alt and type in mep thing nothing happens… Read Full Review

“Poor Comminication - Over 1 week turnaround”

Written on: 26/09/2013

I purchased a BlackBerry Q10 unlock code - 1-24 hour turnaround was advertised. Apparently they ran into issues with obtaining this unlock code (which is fine issues happen) but they provided absolutely zero communication... i attemped 3 emails, and was literally moments from calling VISA to have the charged removed from my credit card. finally received the code.... no apology, or even valid explanation... I would give them ZERO stars... but in the end I DID receive a valid unlock… Read Full Review

“It's saying code error av got 7 try's left i av typed...”

Written on: 07/09/2013 by Michael.l (1 review written)

It's saying code error av got 7 try's left i av typed it in perfect aswell I… Read Full Review

“Stuck on Calculating unlock code”

Written on: 18/12/2012 by Rati0 (1 review written)

Hi I just bought the code but the page has been stuck on calculating unlock code for the past hour i would be greatful if u can assist as by looking at some of the reviews, i am slightly concerned I have sent 3 emails and no reponse Require assistance!… Read Full Review

Vaultcase's Response to Rati0's Review

Written on: 21/12/2012

You are not alone! I have emailed them several times to the different email adresses provided and I haven't heard back from them.

We still can claim our money from paypal?

Read 1 Comment

“I am still waiting for the code# more than 24 hours”

Written on: 29/11/2012 by nanmoo20 (1 review written)

I ve sent bunch of emails but there is no response yet... I hope it will be coming soon to my email It's no good ...Time's wasting… Read Full Review

Blackberrycodesource's Response to nanmoo20's Review

Written on: 06/12/2012

please email sales through the contact us page on the website and we will check your order and resend the code to you asap.

Also, please check your junk mail box, the email may be in there.

Best Regards,