BabycardsNow Reviews - www.babycardsnow.co.uk

BabycardsNow - www.babycardsnow.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Great website for personalised cards”

Written on: 12/03/2012 by Eleattard (1 review written)

I recently ordered personalised baptism cards from Babycardsnow and was really pleased with the outcome. The website was really easy to navigate and the choices were great (having searched the internet and looked at many providers I thought this site offered the best choice and variation). It took no time at all to personalise the cards I wanted and uploading my photos was simple. Once ordered the confirmation email came through quickly as did the dispatch email. A few days later my cards… Read Full Review

“I have often wanted to send out personalised Christmas...”

Written on: 15/11/2010

I have often wanted to send out personalised Christmas cards featuring a photo of my children so this year I decided to do it! I took the kids, my camera and Santa hat and headed to the park to get a suitable shot. I then headed home, uploaded the picture on the computer and created my own Christmas cards on www.babycardsnow.co.uk The website was easy to use and it only took 10 mins to create the cards. The ready boxed cards arrived a couple of days later - super quick and I was very impressed!… Read Full Review