Panasonic TXP50VT20 - 3D Reviews

Panasonic TXP50VT20 - 3D
3.7
Panasonic TXP50VT20 - 3D - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Panasonic TXP50VT20 - 3D

“It was not the best TV, but I like it very much. It's...”

written by Markusmayer on 30/08/2013

It was not the best TV, but I like it very much. It's has great sound and a great picture. The technologic features are very useful and work well. Let's see how long this TV live. My last panasonic TV was broken very fast. Hope this stays longer.

“It lasted 9 months”

written by on 26/04/2013

Only had it 9 months and the screen went, not bad for something that cost over £1500. OK it is under guarantee, but that's not the point this thing should last 6years plus. Maybe I should have gone for the Samsung. The internet is slow and keying in is archaic. It's quicker to use the PC! Apart from that the picture ( when you have one) is good. Overpriced

“Just got a new Panasonic 3D TV to go with my other TV. ”

written by Patel UK on 11/11/2010

Just got a new Panasonic 3D TV to go with my other TV.
The TV is brilliant.
Picture quality 5/5
Sound 4/5 Really needs a separate sound system connected to the tv.
3D Glasses comform 3/5 ok a bit fiddly but they do the job.
Shame they cost £99 each and you only get 2 glasses and we have 4 people in my family.

I think 3D DVD Players should come with 3D glasses (the manufactures would sell so many of them if they had a little marketing common sense).

So 3D TV Love it if you have the budget but the 3D TV.
Watch out for screen burn issues though as this can still happen on this type of TV (so far no signs of it yet on my new tv).
I have also the sister tv TXP50V20 tv without the 3D too.
Both fantastic TV.s