Mattress Next Day - www.mattressnextday.co.uk

Mattress Next Day - www.mattressnextday.co.uk
2.0

Mattress Next Day - www.mattressnextday.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Mattress Next Day - www.mattressnextday.co.uk

“Disappointing returns policy ”

written by on 12/10/2023

Really disappointed with the returns policy. I bought a mattress with 100 night trial,I suffer from back pain and sciatica thinking if the mattress doesn’t help with my pain I can return it and buy another from the site but the cost of return is £162! (From courier any van)and I’ll make a massive loss. I think if the cost of return or the fact I would have to arrange return myself was clearly written on 100 night trial info I would have absolutely not of bought it. I know Emma mattress from the website cover the cost of return as it is apart of the trial Other than that they seem to be good with delivery and efficient. I bought the same mattress for my son, he loved it. For me It is too pain for me on sleep. Now I’m going have buy another mattress. I just ask that such an important bit of information should be highlighted.

“Marked mattress and appalling assembly service ”

written by Vjbrown85 on 01/08/2023

Read these emails and make your own judgment: My email: Hello As discussed in my recent phone call the following issues have occurred with my order: - the headboard is blue and not plush black velvet - there is a mark on the mattress - the installers arrive an hour early when the window was to deliver and install was 14.36-16.36 despite me telling them in a phone call I had to collect my son at 14.00 - they have left screws and plastic lying around - they drilled into the part of the Divan frame where the longer drawers are which meant o could not open them so had to swap the bed around and this has resulted in four hideous holes at the bottom of the bed - the mattress has been flung on the bed and not even aligned straight - see attached images I expect the following: a replacement divan part with no holes, a replacement mattress, the correct headboard and a refund of the assembly fee and delivery to room of choice. I also do not want the same delivery next time. I have taken an entire afternoon off work and been left completely dissatisfied and had to pay a late fee for collecting my son late agreed call back within the hour Their email: Good Afternoon, Thank you for contacting us and supplying us with the photo's. As promised I am writing you to explain how I am proceeding. I have put this into 4 parts (headboard, base, mattress, fit up/panther service) In regards to the headboard. We are more than glad to have that replaced as this is clearly the wrong item so I have already got one arranged to be sent into us. In regards to the base we are raising a quick investigation and claim with the courier to have this replaced for you. I will need correspondence from them first before I can send out for a replacement. With the fit up I have discussed with my manager and they have stated they are not willing to replace the mattress as the mark is not significant. Though I certainly am discussing potentially a partial refund for it. And with the fit up/panther service the customer complaints group have been contacted on my end along with a correspondent I have at panther to chase this with themselves and I will hopefully have an answer for this all soon. Once I have heard more I will be back in contact with you to advise further. Kind regards, My second email: Hello - Headboard- and will this be installed or simply dumped in my house? - Mattress - Well luckily I paid on a credit card so I can request a refund for my mattress through them as regardless of what you view as significant I did not pay for a stained or marked mattress. I’ll let prospective customers know you don’t think it’s significant and attach your response and my photos to the review so they can make their own judgements and perhaps buy from elsewhere - Divan - if this is not replaced I will also go through my credit card as I do not wish to have bullet holes in my bed - assembly fee - I will contact my bank to have this refunded - compensation - no mention of any compensation for quite frankly and appalling afternoon

“Legal action”

written by mikeb345 on 07/09/2020

We placed an order with this company and a year later will be taking legal action against them. My wife rolled over in the night and I sharp piece of metal ripped through the mattress cutting her arm. We spoke to the company to seek a reselution who told us we could face a lengthy wait for a new mattress, choose a cheaper version or pay more money for a different one. We will instead be taking legal action against the company.

“Bad Return Policy”

written by M...M on 26/11/2019

Bad Return Policy Don't get cought like I did, they will not collect the mattress even though it was of an inferior quality, it will cost you dear to return it back to them and you'll be at their mercy to get your money back! My inferior quality mattress was made from the cheapest possible materials you can ever imagine, the springs were visible at the bottom, it was not worth a fraction of what I paid for it and arrived 3 days late and was dumped outside my door even though I'd paid for "room of your choice option"! I called them three times and received terrible unhelpful service from their staff, I sent them two emails but no reply at alI!! Never again!! I now check every company and it's return policy thoroughly before I buy anything online! Should have gone to reputable company like John Lewis and saved myself the trouble and cost.

“Great customer service”

written by Laylah366 on 07/09/2018

There was a small mixup about which garage the items had been delivered to. After I emailed support, I had a quick response, both by email and phone, and it was all sorted out. Delivery was next day, as promised. Items are excellent quality and were at a great price! I see they've had lots of negative reviews but my experience was great.

“Excellent”

written by on 26/09/2017

I was really happy with the service from start to finish, mattress was ordered and delivered to my door within 24hrs. Item was showing stock and it was accurate. I received email confirmation and courier service kept me updated by emails / texts and the mattress I had ordered arrived very well packaged. I would recommend this company and will use again in the future.

“Unexpectable Customer Service”

written by Bartlett248 on 15/09/2017

Having used this company previously and found them to be excellent, I purchased a Sealy Firm support Mattress, and once again can't fault the ordering process or the delivery both excellent. However the customer service experience is much to be desired. The mattress I purchase is far too firm to the point it causes pain in my body, I contacted customer services, to see if I could exchange, unfortunately not, as I've slept on it, what do you expect me to do, one can't judge the firmness without doing so, most unhelpful. So MattressNextDay, I am now stuck with the mattress that is useless as it causes me pain and will cost me more, totally waste of money.

“Avoid”

written by Macib155 on 13/08/2017

Terrible & disrespectful company

“Dreadful Company”

written by Brown146 on 09/08/2017

I believe the reviews on trustpilot have been created by the company themselves. They are a dreadful company, do not part with your money. They will take your money even if they can't provide the goods and keep it. Contact them and they won't respond. Clearly, they are not as successful as they would like customers to believe, they appear desperate for money, even if its not theirs.

“ WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE”

written by Srim on 09/12/2016

I bought 2 mattress double and king size - 5 years Guarantee last year from MatterssTomorrow. 1. Mistake 1 - Guarantee information: After mattress delivered to my home, nothing mentioned about guarantee. Then I confirmed with customer services that my mattress will cover 5 years guarantee and made a note so other persons can see. 2. Mistake 2 - Product quality: Problem started with double size mattress during 11 month - sagging issues causing neck/back pain. I thought this would be gone by rotating but never. Then based on conversation with customer service I am told to send pictures so that they can refund money back and cannot made replacement or credit. 3. Mistake 3 - Changing words: Then I decided to buy mattress from different company. Also sent current sagging pictures to team. They accepted claim but they cannot refund money back. Because I am told someone gave me a wrong information that they can see in their system. You will only get credit 114.99. I said I will call soon to confirm. 4. Mistake 4 - Changing words again: When I spoke to customer service I am told they cannot find my information in system they need sometime and will call me back. I never received call then I rang them again after sometime the person said they cannot find my details and call disconnected suddenly. I rang them 3rd time then first lady pick-up the call. She said we cannot refund you money back and I asked to her to escalate to manager. Then she rang me again saying because someone gave me wrong information manager agreed to refund full money back 114.99. But they cannot give money back. I said will confirm this tomorrow because I already bought mattress from different company. 5. Mistake 5 - Changing words again and again: When I spoke to customer service this morning another lady picks-up the call and mentioned I did a mistake I will refund you half instead of 114.99. Whatever conversation I had yesterday is no use. And I did explained I have issue with other mattress as well now I am told I need pay 30 GBP for check and I cannot send pictures. Guys please don't buy any products with this retailer. Honestly I am suffering lot with faulty products and misleading information. Mattresstomorrow/Mattressnextday are same but your receipt will be in the name of Mattressnextday. I am going to legal services now to resolve issues.

“Happy New Year; NOT!”

written by tonialonzo-grazier on 01/01/2016

I ordered a mattress from you on the 26th December, after ordering from you a few years previous and having a good experience. I asked for the mattress to be delivered in the 31st December. I had to cancel a few plans as I knew I would wait in for the delivery and on the morning, my parents took our old mattress to the tip as we have a very small flat. I waited all day for the mattress to arrive, but nothing did and there was no contact to myself either regarding the mattress. As it was new years eve, I could not get in touch with anyone after 4pm, which I did try. So, after having no delivery of the intended mattress and no contact from you regarding this, my husband and myself had to sleep in our living room which really put on a dampener on our new year, especially as he was having to work early in the morning himself and because of this, did not have a good sleep. As it stands now, we don't have a mattress at all to sleep on and we really can't afford to get another one while we wait for a refund. If I do not hear from you within the next 48 hours, I will be getting in touch with Trading Standards to process this further. Thanks for an awful nights sleep and a horrible to start to our first year as newlyweds.

“Do not use - no beds actually in stock ”

written by Nadia482 on 10/10/2015

Bed ordered wasn't in stock, no idea when it would be, requested refund, they refunded minus £15 for no reason! Can't get through to them on the phone.

“DO NOT BUY FROM THEM”

written by dwMendoza67 on 05/10/2015

1, I ordered Wednesday today Monday-draw your own conclusion. 2, Called several times on Friday and sat in Queue system for 20/30 mins then phone answered and immediately hung up. 3. 5th time (Friday) call eventually got answered told him of issues -no apology about wait time. 4. A bright point-he offered to call courier and call me back (I didn't believe him) but he did call me back 5 mins later :) & told me delivery will be today (Friday) between 17:00 -18:00. 5 LIAR-- you guessed it no delivery. 6. ALL FURTHER CONTACT since has been IGNORED. 7, Had to contact my bank to start return of payment. THE COMPANY SEEMS TO BE TOTALY INCOMPATANT WITH NO RESPECT OR DECETCY FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS... THERE ARE MANY OTHER REVIEW SITES ABOUT THE SAME COMPANY. (Wish I had found out sooner) you decide. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY GO ANYWHERE ELSE BUT NOT TO THEM!!!!

“Out of business?”

written by on 29/08/2015

I ordered a bed on Thursday for delivery on Friday. My credit card was debited but no bed arrived. I have tried to contact them but no one is answering their phone. I have today, Saturday, asked my credit card provider for a refund and told Mattressnext day.com of the cancellation of my order. Be very wary of dealing with this company. Company check shows that their liabilities far exceed their assets. I wish that I had spotted that before ordering from them

“ Stained mattress supplied”

written by IMF3 on 24/08/2015

Beware of this company I recently purchased a single mattress from Mattress next day . The mattress arrived stained I have tried to contact to company without success I will not use this company again or recommend it to my friends mattress next day well maybe but if you have a problem then you definitely won't get an response the next day from customer service

“Don't bother”

written by 215Malloy on 24/06/2015

Poo mattress.#@@@ hit mattress.Awful mattress.worse ever mattress.better off lying on bumpy floor.DONT BOTHER

“Poor quality goods”

written by Phylbos on 20/11/2014

I would not advise anyone to use this company. I purchased a single mattress for £105 which, after only a month was lumpy and uncomfortable. I was refused a refund and told I should rotate the mattress every two weeks. This is rubbish as the recommended time is twice a year. In any case this will not solve the lumpiness. The company just does not want to know. Very poor service.

“Not next day!”

written by Raylor on 11/11/2014

Spent today waiting for mattresses, just had phone call saying it would not be delivered today. At work all week, I am not happy.

“Bad customer service. Late delivery. Never use again!”

written by Sutherlandfb486 on 16/09/2014

Paid for delivery next day and before 1pm. When it didn't turn up at 1pm I call customer service, they basically don't care. Girl on phone sounded bored and read from a script. Couldn't care less that I needed that mattress delivered on time for a reason. Very rude - told me to re-arrange for a more convenient time - funny as I thought I HAD arranged for a convenient time! Asked me if the driver could leave it somewhere - what, a ruddy massive mattress? Hmmm let me think about that - how about under the mat??!! Wouldn't refund me (so I could go buy a mattress same day elsewhere) as I 'could still take the delivery in and then I would already have my money back too' - rude they think their customers would do this, even more rude to say it to me! Had to change my plans and was out of pocket in doing so, just to wait for it. Turned up eventually. Never buying from this company again.

“DO NOT USE”

written by 148Norris on 29/08/2014

DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TERRIBLE BE WARNED..... IF I COULD GIVE IT NO STARS I WOULD.