Digital Frames Ltd 15" Light Wood Reviews

Digital Frames Ltd 15" Light Wood - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Digital Frames Ltd 15" Light Wood

Digital Frames Ltd 15" Light Wood

“I thought this seemed like a good idea but I wasn't...”

Written on: 05/01/2011 by jobseeker (1 review written)

I thought this seemed like a good idea but I wasn't impressed with the overall effect in my home! The concept is good but in realty the image quality of proper framed pieces taken and processed by a professional cannot be beaten. I would rather spend 10 times the price and have lasting memories on print and presented in a more distinguished way. I had a shoot done at Clifton Photographic Company in Bristol (http://www.cliftonphoto.co.uk) and paid to have all my images framed, the experience of going to the studio the sheer quality of the art work and the high standard of framing menas my digital frames no longer have space on my shelves.

“Next day delivery was promised and delivered - but the...”

Written on: 04/11/2010

Next day delivery was promised and delivered - but the wrong product
When I rang to report the problem they said they would get it collected and when that was received reissue it - i.e. two days later.
I objected as I had to have it the next day - not my fault they sent the wrong stuff.
The following day I stayed in waiting the whole day. I called at 11 to be informed it would be delivered and collected between 12.20 and 3.20.
At 2.30 the wrong one was collected, but no new one delivered.
I called again to find out when it was due - they said it definitely went on the lorry in the morning and would be delivered by 5.30.
At 5.15 I called again to discover that the item had been returned to the depot as they had not put a house number on it. (Frankly I dont believe this as the delivery men had my phone number and cou\ld have easily have called.)
I was told the depot where the package was was in my home town so I asked if I could go and collect it and was told he would call back in ten minutes.
Now past 5.30pm and the answer phones are on. No call and no product
I will cancel the order tomorrow. WHAT AN UTTER WASTE OF TIME.
The product may be briliant - their service is not