Berketex Bride of Nottingham Reviews

2.0

Berketex Bride of Nottingham - Ask a question now

“The wedding ruiners”

written by Emely170 on 12/09/2015

This shop tried it's very best to ruin our wedding by not delivering the dresses we ordered (bridesmaids) then by delivering the wrong sizes for two of them... We were left, with less than 5 days until the big day, waiting for their head office to open so that we could speak to them about it...they basically accused our girls of growing 2 inches on their busts (unheard of!) in five months. Absolute tosh. None of the girls were even remotely close to overweight, they were measured wrong. They are charlatans and rude ones at that! DO NOT GIVE THEM MONEY! Find a shop that doesn't employ utter cretins.

“No customer service.”

written by on 09/08/2013

Despite booking an appointment, on arrival I was advised quite rudely that I could look but wouldn't be able to try on any dresses. The reason given was that she was very busy with fittings. The person was not interested in listening to anything that I had to say,it was almost as if we had intruded on her day.An unpleasant experience,that ruined what should have been a happy day. What makes it worse was the fact there was no one else in the shop,which if previous customer had receive this"welcome"I can understand why it was empty. Very poor customer service,which I feel was far from acceptable,and most importantly not needed.

“DON'T GO THERE”

written by Motherofthebride on 09/07/2013

Berketex Bride also use Debenhams to display their wares. They use a lovely bubbly assistant to tempt you. Remember quality can be found for less than £500 but not in Berketex. The dress ordered and delivered 4 weeks before the wedding to the Berketex Nottingham shop was hurriedly pressed before fitting but when tried on creased with very little movement. Bit worried when the assistant said "well the groom will only be looking at your eyes". When we commented we were told "all dresses crease, so what, this is the dress you have picked" Customer Service were even more comical as they blamed the creases on the intended bride's body heat. Obviously they can keep their dress.

“I went to Berketex Nottingham on Saturday and was...”

written by clockworkstrawberry on 16/11/2010

I went to Berketex Nottingham on Saturday and was really really nervous! But the shop was gorgeous and the girls were lovely, especially Yvonne who was my consultant. I tried on about eleven dresses in different styles to find what suited me and by the end of the appointment I had fallen in love with Capri, admittedly it was just over my budget but I was prepared to stretch it when they offered me the payment plan option that I'd read about on here, with 0% interest! A very happy girly indeed, can't wait for my fittings.