Berketex Bride of Liverpool Reviews

5.0

Berketex Bride of Liverpool - Ask a question now

“FANTASTIC STAFF ”

written by Colemansoontobetonge on 18/07/2012

I am not sure who reads these reviews as I have never written one. I just wanted to say that I went to the Liverpool store for a dress fitting and I felt like a princess. The staff are fantastic! Very helpful, attentive, honest, not over baring but just there when you need them. From the first time I walked through the door to try on some dresses until today for my fitting they have all made feel like the only bride that mattered. They always remember your name, even when you havent made an appointment and just drop in unannounced. I will be recommending them to all my friends and family or anyone who's looking for a wedding dress. They have made the whole experience so special and I wanted to say a big thank you to them all! Charmaine Coleman (soon to be Tonge) Getting married 12th August