Aptamil Growing Up Milk Reviews

5.0

Aptamil Growing Up Milk - Ask a question now

“We tried numerous different formula milks with my...”

written by glenc on 28/10/2010

We tried numerous different formula milks with my daughter as she had reflux and our GP recommended trying different milks (which, incidentally, was a complete waste of time!)

We kept coming back to Aptamil and now still use the Aptamil Growing Up milk with her (she's 2 and a half) as she really loves it.

The nutritional value seems very good (we have compared to others) and the fact that she asks for her milk and drinks it down quickly suggests to me that its a great formula milk - as such I'd definitely recommend it.