Casio Exilim EX-FH100 Reviews

• Image Quality

• Battery Life

Casio Exilim EX-FH100 - Ask a question now

“This is a great camera and I'm so pelased I bought it....”

Written on: 28/04/2011

This is a great camera and I'm so pelased I bought it. Great value for money too!… Read Full Review

“I had a CasioEX-Z500 before for 5 years until it gave...”

Written on: 27/10/2010

I had a CasioEX-Z500 before for 5 years until it gave up an stopped making proper pictures recently. I was thinking about different manufacturer like Panasonic or Nikon, but the price tag convinced me different and stayed with Casio. I do not regret my decision. It is a quite heavy, but professional, lovely designed piece of camera I had so far. It makes lovely mechanical noises (which some find bothering), feels great, and am very happy with the lens and 10x optical zoom. If you make pictures… Read Full Review