Efeed.co.uk Reviews - www.efeed.co.uk

Efeed.co.uk www.efeed.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Fast, efficient and friendly! I am old fashioned and...”

Written on: 04/03/2011

Fast, efficient and friendly! I am old fashioned and ordering online for things is still new for me so when I was able to speak to someone helpful on the phone I was much happier and more confidant to order my feeds. I have been doing it online happily ever since, I wish I had years ago!!… Read Full Review

“I bought a gift for a friend of mine in UK (I am based...”

Written on: 23/02/2011 by Emmaweston (1 review written)

I bought a gift for a friend of mine in UK (I am based in South Africa), and the purchasing experience on the website was quick and easy. My friend received the product, along with the message I sent with it, within 24 hours.

A great experience overall, and one I will certainly repeat if I think of any other friends with horses that need a treat in the UK!… Read Full Review

Marey's Response to Emmaweston's Review

Written on: 23/02/2011

I found this review very helpful because...it gave me a wonderful practical idea for a present for my son who rides competitively in the UK, also for other friends with horses too. It is good to know that whatever I choose out of the large product range will be delivered promptly and will be good value for my money.

Read 1 Comment

“I was so happy with the service from Efeed! ”

Written on: 23/02/2011 by Horsemaniac (1 review written)

I was so happy with the service from Efeed!

But not as happy as Henry my litte Shetland!!

It was great and totally hastle free, and it was so cheap and such great value!!!

Marey's Response to Horsemaniac's Review

Written on: 23/02/2011

This buyer is lucky - he is only keeping a little shetland pony - my irish draft uses a huge amount of bedding and feed but efeeds has helped trim his costs.

Read 1 Comment

“Ordered our monthly feed order from efeed. Cost about...”

Written on: 22/10/2010 by Fitzel (2 reviews written)

Ordered our monthly feed order from efeed. Cost about £60 less than local merchant! Delivery was on time - had 2 bags of feed damaged in transit, but spoke to the store and they refunded both bags while i was on the phone!

Great customer service and will be using them every month!… Read Full Review

“Very Slick Operation! ”

Written on: 22/10/2010 by Chauc3r (3 reviews written)

Very Slick Operation!
Ordered some supplements on their 1/2 price promotion on the Tuesday - had a text message from DPD indicating approx delivery time and the parcel was delivered just before 10am the next morning!
Great Service, definitely recommend to anyone!… Read Full Review