Debt Line Reviews - www.debt-line.net

Debt Line - www.debt-line.net - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Debt Line - www.debt-line.net

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I found Joseph Johnson, Account Manager to be very...”

Written on: 17/02/2011 by Stephen Hall (1 review written)

I found Joseph Johnson, Account Manager to be very efficient and professional. It's appreciated.
Stephen Hall
Account Ref:DL325237

“Over all this is an excellent company to work with,...”

Written on: 07/01/2011

Over all this is an excellent company to work with, they help turn my life around and get me debt free! really nice staff and brilliant service. Really helpfull, you get your monthly fee's worth.

Only down side is they are a little deceptive at the start and dont make it clear that your first payment is their start up fee and retained by them. Otherwise they are brilliant!… Read Full Review

“The girls at Debt Line Org are always very friendly...”

Written on: 09/12/2010

The girls at Debt Line Org are always very friendly and helpful, and they have removed the stress from my life.

I was concerned at first that it seemed to be taking a long time to begin the monthly payments, but after two months I find all of my debts are now being paid with only a small monthly fee being deducted.

One negative point regarding contact. It would have been more helpful for me if the email address for contacting customer relations was shown on the website… Read Full Review

“I would recommend to anyone as i found it so helpful...”

Written on: 19/11/2010

I would recommend to anyone as i found it so helpful and stress-free.
The staff are so friendly and don't make you feel embaressed by my current situation.
Only negative note would be..i had to call my creditors to get up to date balances as this was not up to date and my creidtors had not sent me any statements. but i did have a nice suprise when i changed them to a much lower amount!!!

thank you so much for your help!… Read Full Review

“We've been with Debt Line for a year. The advice and...”

Written on: 17/11/2010

We've been with Debt Line for a year. The advice and help they have given us has been great I would recommend them to anyone with debt problems. Anytime we had a problem with a creditor they were at the end of the phone with the right advice. Just lately we have been struggling to make our payment and again they have helped us out a lot by reducing them to a more affordable amount. Great company and the staff are ever so friendly and helpfull… Read Full Review

“I've been with other Debt Management companies and...”

Written on: 11/11/2010

I've been with other Debt Management companies and none of them come close to Debt Line's service. I have an amazing team of people that I can contact anytime and they're all fantastic. So far I've spoken to...Angela, Frankie, Gary and Vicky (I'm sure I'll speak to more) and they all treat me like a person and not a number which is why I find them so much better than the larger Debt Management companies out there. The only suggestion I have is giving the guys a massive Xmas bonus - They deserve… Read Full Review