Odyssey Travel Reviews

Odyssey Travel - Ask a question now

“They don't deserve to be travel agents!!!”

written by tourist21 on 10/01/2013

Booked my 8 days Kerala trip through them. The first hotel I landed, they had not even booked my room. I had asked for AC rooms and they had booked all non-AC rooms. To top it all, they stopped picking my phone after the first call. Their Gujarat agent is the lousiest fellow I have come across. All they care about is money. Once paid they give a damn. If I had the time and energy I would sue them. Third rate!!!!

“Horrible, booked through this company for 13years now....”

written by on 17/10/2010

Horrible, booked through this company for 13years now. I go back to Hong Kong every year and book through them. As everyone knows, Cathay Pacific is known for free date changes. I booked my flight, and wanted to change to an earlier date availble. I called them up and they said that there were no seats, etc. I could see online there were seats in my booking class availble. I called them several times and they kept making excuses and excuses. I callled Cathay Pacific, and they said that they had an agreement with the travel agents that they can't touch the bookings. I got really angry and decided to email a complaint to the head office and finally after a whole week I got what I was after. Please donot book though this travel agent simply because of horrible service and once you've paid they don;t give a damn. I advise people to book directly with any airline, as they can change bookings for you, without the fuss.