Titan Pro TP1000 Tiller Reviews

Titan Pro TP1000 Tiller - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Titan Pro TP1000 Tiller

Titan Pro TP1000 Tiller

“Making life easier!”

Written on: 19/07/2013 by melanie68 (1 review written)

Since buying a larger property with some land and a vegetable garden I've speculated about buying a tiller. Finally did it! Tiller is easy enough to handle and as I've got quite a large area the setting of 'extra large tines' is particularly useful. It makes life so much easier and faster, now I've got one I couldn't do without it. Just what I was looking for. Melanie … Read Full Review

“I brought a medium/large sized allotment a couple of...”

Written on: 15/10/2010 by piperandy (2 reviews written)

I brought a medium/large sized allotment a couple of months back and was advised by a friend to buy one of these titan pro Tillers to turn up and loosen the soil ready for the winter months. I have been using it and it has served me well and done exactly this. It has 3 gears and a reverse which is handy. It is a sturdy machine and i can see it lasting me a long while (hope it proves me right!) Very pleased and am grateful to my friend for reccomending it to me. Thanks Titan… Read Full Review