ProBike Medusa - www.pedalpowershop.co.uk Reviews

ProBike Medusa - www.pedalpowershop.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Bought this bike for my daughter, who wanted a Pink...”

written by animalkk on 15/10/2010

Bought this bike for my daughter, who wanted a Pink Girls BMX for her birthday.
I e-mailed the shop www.pedalpowershop.co.uk to get some general information on the ProBike Medusa.
The service I got was 1'st class, I was asked how old my daughter was & how tall she was & was also given the brochure page on the bike.
After responding to them, I was told the bike would suit her just fine & that there would be some assembly required when the bike arrived, but the shop does pre-build and inspect all mail order bikes & do take a little longer than some mail order companies to deliver because of this.
To me this was a sale clincher, bike was ordered paid for and delivered in 5 days, all I had to do was fit front wheel & pump it up, put on the handlebars.
Duaghter loves her neon pink bike, quality is fantastic & the shop could not be highly reccomended enough, Thanks Pedal Power !