Tessuti Reviews - www.tessuti.co.uk

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Tessuti - www.tessuti.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Disgusting Customer Service Avoid ”

Written on: 26/05/2022 by Andrew170366 (1 review written)

On the 8th May I purchased Boss Logo Gilet L @ £157.00. On 10th May I purchased Boss Chroma Gilet XL @ £156.19 as I wasn't sure if the Large was the correct size and Boss Logo wasn't available in XL so I ordered the Boss Chroma for size comparison. I kept the Boss Logo Gilet and returned the Boss Chroma Gilet. I printed off a returns label via Tessuti website and took it to my local Hermes shop. I received a receipt from the shop and an email shortly after confirming that the carrier had my parcel and I received a further email 2 days later saying the parcel had been delivered.I chased up my return yesterday only to be told that apparently I had returned a summer dress from H&M. I argued the case saying I took one parcel to the shop, I am a man and don't wear dresses and it is not possible I returned a dress.I was told to take it up with my provider to seek resolution,the matter still not resolved. The parcel has either been interfered with by the courier service in transit or upon arrival at Tessuti. They are not remotely interested in resolving this matter, I am £156 out of pocket and being treated like a criminal. I would NOT recommend this company to anyone

“this company dont even deserve 1 start they are an...”

Written on: 12/04/2022 by pnKerr417 (1 review written)

this company dont even deserve 1 start they are an absolute joke they lost my order of over £500 back in jan and i keep calling them for them to say that i need to wait because of the value it has been escalated to the investigations team so i need to wait, so i patiently waited 3 months just to be told the case has been closed so i call up tusstti for them to give me a email address for the investigation team because they dont have a number apparently even tho there probably in the same building, so i email them twice for them to not even responde.

“All mouth and no trousers”

Written on: 29/07/2021 by LordBritish (1 review written)

Ordered some Parajumper sweatpants. This was my second order from Tessuti. First order never arrived and after a week of chasing i got a refund. No explanation. I risked a second order as these pants were out of stock everywhere and the price was too good to be true. Guess what...it was too good to be true. They never turned up. Got a refund with no explanation. So 1 star for ordering, as what the website says is in stock, clearly isnt. 1 star for delivery as 100% of my orders so far are a no show. 1 star for pricing, as although they appear to have great bargains...they dont have stock of the majority of things they advertise. If you search any item of clothing in any size, i guarantee Tessuti will come up trumps in your search results, with an unbelievable price. Dont be fooled, they do not have what you are looking for and are just after your money. Save yourself agro by ordering from a reputable outlet.

“Still waiting for refund”

Written on: 21/07/2021 by iiLawrence156 (1 review written)

Sent back a t-shirt which has been miss placed by tye courier. They have the tracking number but are still asking asking wait until they have a solution with their courier. AVOID AVOID AVOID

“AVOID”

Written on: 15/02/2021 by usmanrazaq28 (1 review written)

Returned item for refund a month ago. Still haven't received my money back. Tessuti are taking people's money during a pandemic - absolutely disgusting behaviour. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!

“Worst company ever”

Written on: 19/07/2020 by lindseygraham (1 review written)

If I could give 0 I would! I ordered a mens jacket and they sent me a jumper. I couldn't contact anyone by phone so had to use twitter. No one got back in touch about it. I basically ended up demanding a refund and I had to wait over a month for my money back. Avoid this company at all costs and use other companies. They are beyond incompetent

“Refund”

Written on: 16/05/2020 by McKeenk1946 (1 review written)

Waited ages for delivery sent stuff back and waiting ages a for refund customer service gave back and messing me about with putting if refund will contact bank to retrieve totally shameful avoid

“horrible customer service ”

Written on: 09/10/2017 by Dalia321 (1 review written)

the worst shopping experience so far... its like they hired people with special needs to work there. I ordered a pair of sneakers. 6 days later my order is still "pending" so i write to them what is happening with my order , a couple of mkore days pass and i get a respond , sorry your order has failed in our systems we will refund your payment as soon as possible , and i write back i dont want a refund i just want the sneakers, can you please just send them to me , now that obviously you have found out about my order!? no respond , just notification then my refund is being processed!!??

“Do not ask to try on clothing in the changing room!”

Written on: 28/03/2017 by stevest3v3 (2 reviews written)

I visited the Tessuti Coventry store on 27 March 2017 and asked the assistant if I could try on a Paul & Shark jumper. The assistant advised the Manager said customers were not allowed to use the changing room if it is possible to try the garment on openly in the store. I therefore took off my own coat and jumper, and placed them neatly on the floor in order to try on the jumper. Later I sent an email to Tessuti customer service asking if this was normal policy although I have not received the courtesy of reply. I appreciate that the jumper (£240) is expensive (but not actually as costly as my coat & jumper). If Tessuti do not trust customers to try on clothing perhaps they should stick to on-line sales. It will be interesting to see how long the Coventry store stays in business, given Chameleon Mensware and Hannigans (in West Orchards shopping Centre) are both high end stores with quality clothing with first class customer service ................you can also use the changing rooms to try on clothing!

“Wouldn't go again”

Written on: 15/03/2017 by Frostbh117 (1 review written)

I've been in this shop twice now and both times the staff have followed me. I understand they sell expensive items but I do not look dodgy and own expensive clothes myself. It's just a shame that the staff make me feel inadequate to Shop there. The staff even ignore you when you walk in!

“Is there a customer helpline at TESSUTI, as no one...”

Written on: 08/01/2017 by Maritza264 (1 review written)

Is there a customer helpline at TESSUTI, as no one answers !!!! My daughter brought an Armani bag from TESSUTI Trafford Center. However the bag has discolored on the base and front, after taking it back to the store they sent it off for inspection. The bag arrived back this morning via courier in a plastic bag, no protection, so is now squashed. Along with it was a letter saying that no manufacture fault was found, so no credit can be made, no exchange was offered. After phoning the store the supervisor said we could return the bag for a 2nd inspection (loll). Thus i went onto TESSUTI site to complain, how annoying and pointless is a customer care line no one answers, terrible customer service. But it does say try their Facebook page or Twitter so fingers crossed !!!! lol

“Armani jeans”

Written on: 05/08/2016 by prscustom22 (0 reviews written)

TRULY TRULY APPALLING CUSTOMER SERVICE, GOODS NOT DELIVERED AS PROMISED, REFUND DID NOT MATERIALISE AS PROMISED, EVASIVE AND DISINGENUOUS, AVOID AT ALL COSTS, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

“Awful service ”

Written on: 04/06/2016 by Missashli (1 review written)

I ordered something to which I find out was thrown over a fence where I don't live and was never recovered, Tessuti said I need to track the delivery person myself! No refund! Second time... My boyfriend ordered me a dress, was too big so ask for the size smaller. They didn't have it in stock so I asked to swap for something else. They said no! Then they Said they had refunded but never recieved it and then they do not respond to emails or tweets I've sent. there is also no contact number to speak to anybody directly £350 out of pocket

“Poor product not backed by tessuti or supplier!”

Written on: 17/02/2016 by JakeCox (1 review written)

I bought an Ilse Jacobsen raincoat, in the hope that purchasing a more expensive raincoat I would get a better quality, more durable product. After a year the zipper broke. I spoke to tessuti who requested I send it back to them so they may consider how to rectify the issue (at my expense). The product was returned to me with the explanation that as they considered this to be standard wear and tear, it was not their responsibility. Ilse Jacobsen however consider this not to be wear and tear, and therefore claim this to be the responsibility of tessuti. Convenient buck passing by both parties.

“Tessuti terrible customer service avoid”

Written on: 14/08/2015 by Pilgrim2 (1 review written)

bought a expensive Pyrenex jacket,came with faulty zip for my sons 18th, sent it back asked iif they could keep another one for me they claimed it wasn't in stock,however I rang up and checked and surprise it was in stock, they offered very little in good will,however customer service advisor did give me the money for sending the jacket back. Avoid see all the bad reviews we can't all be wrong

“Terrible Experience”

Written on: 30/07/2015 by jcorr88 (1 review written)

Purchased a Ralph Lauren sweatshirt which came within the one day delivery as promised, however issues began when I posted the return (paid royal mail 1st class). Phoned up after 4 days to see if the return had been received and they said no and told me to wait 10 days. After 10 days they are still saying they haven't received the item back and are refusing the refund. Customer service is appalling they have done nothing to remotely help the situation and trying to speak to anyone on the phone is a nightmare as you will most likely be waiting for at least 20 minutes for someone to pick up. I have never reviewed anything in my life but after reading other reviews this appears to be a common occurrence, avoid at all costs!

“Great service and customer service ”

Written on: 18/07/2015 by Pikesu258 (1 review written)

After receiving a d squared jacket on sale I realised the size I had ordered was to small so I wanted to exchange but unfortunately they didn't exchange items at that time so I had no choice returning it but before I did I read lots of review on ther return policies and they were really off Putin in makin me return thinking I would lose my money but I had no choice and returned at my own cost but low and behold they refunded me within a week so ordered again for next day delivery and received it without fuss so people don't just go of reviews actually try the service I undesrtand some people might have had problems but me myself think there great and will be using them often

“advertise items that don't exist”

Written on: 13/03/2015 by Boy's Namep442 (1 review written)

after ordering clothing from tessuti the items advertised where false they where never going to sell the items at the price advertised total fake evert time i have tried to purchase an item i get an e-mail saying its no longer available its happened 3/4 occasions why do they do it this time i am still waiting for refund 3 weeks after i got the sorry e-mail from them pathetic company stay well clear from them.

“Disgusting customer service ”

Written on: 04/03/2015 by EmeryWatson40 (1 review written)

Canary Wharf Tessuti shop is the worst experience I had .The staff is very rude, does not help you at all with anything and I had the impression that they do not want to sell products.I will never go back there

“refund”

Written on: 04/03/2015 by uxPurcell441 (1 review written)

I am currently hanging on the phone as kept in a queue. I am returned some boots 5 weeks ago and am still waiting for a refund. Nobody answering the phone. Very bad customer service.